Hien Vu
2. Company profile CINVICO is an economic organization that always follow the rules of the market economy. When the market is not perfect, CINVICO will be adapted to exist and growth. Along with the long side link for those suppliers and customers, we always welcome the business reputation from oversea together with us to cooperated and development the system. The products from yourside always operated in CINVICO system to added the best values to each customer . CINVICO KAIZEN: Continuously apply new technologies, providing solutions, developing ideas and improvement the process of warehouse system, storage space, machinery and equipment to customers in order to: - Using optimized the space in the workshop and workplaces - Focus on providing innovative solutions that improve the performance and profitability of the supply chain. - Easy management and arrange the raw material, tools, products… CINVICO PRODUCTS: Continuosly improvement the product that have an innovation relating with the supporting industries. We are able to provide the input of raw material as: - Plastic raw material: HDPE, Nylon GF30%, PP and other - ABS coated pipe, ESD Mat, HJ, Danpla box - Precision plastic component, make new die, jig/fixture. To installation, improve the storage rack system to saving space in the factory, store room, assembly line. All of the products above was produced by using high raw material that import from trust supplier. The components was design and development as an idea. Bring a new space is saving, clear and effectively; CINVICO PEOPLE: Everyone who is participated on CINVICO group always have three equals: Effort – Enjoyment – Honour. CINVICO determine to develop organization as a point: standardization - modernization - equitization. The highest peak of CINVICO is all members are doing the right skill, right ability and working for themself. Happiness of each member is dedicated (happiness is dedicated). The purpose of CINVICO to make every member potential to showing up. CINVICO objective is stronger, member of prosperity, investors benefited, many social community contributions; CINVICO MISSION: Create a feeling of satisfaction in customer attitudes, product quality, service of CINVICO. All small effort will be contribution to the community and society. CINVICO VISION: Within 30 years CINVICO will be trying to grow sustainable, each step involved in supporting industrial chain, regional integration and international.