Yolanda
Hello everyone! How are you?? I hope you are very well. I am enjoying the last days of summer and studying a bit too. I want to pass the B1 exam and I am studying for it. Today I am studying the hobbys. It is very usual talk about this in the exam. I've wrote a little text and I would like your to correct me the mistakes. Thanks so much! I like read to fiction books at night and listening to music, especially pop music. I quite like doing sport although I hate to running. At house I like cooking and I don't mind cleaning my room but only once a week. I hate ironing shirts. It's very difficult! Now, in summer, I enjoy going out with my friends and I like swimming in a pool a lot. WHEN it is bad weather I love watching a movie and eating a bag of popcorn at house.

Hello everyone!
How are you?? I hope you are very well. I am enjoying the last days of summer and studying a bit too. I want to pass the B1 exam and I am studying for it. Today I am studying the hobbyshobbies. It is very usual talk about this in the exam {Not sure, but I think this should be "It is very common to talk about this on the exam"}. I've wrote written a little text and I would like your to correct me my the mistakes. Thanks so much!

I like to read to fiction books at night and to listening to music, especially pop music. I quite like doing sport {"doing sport" is fine for British English; Americans say "playing sports"} although I hate to running {"to run" or just "running" are both fine}. At house home, I like cooking and I don't mind cleaning my room, but only once a week. I hate ironing shirts. It's very difficult! Now, in summer, I enjoy going out with my friends and I like swimming in a pool a lot. WHEN it is bad weather {better: "When the weather is bad" or "In bad weather"} I love watching a movie and eating a bag of popcorn at house home.

Good job!  And good luck on your test!

---Original---

Hello everyone!

How are you?? I hope you are very well. I am enjoying the last days of summer and studying a bit too. I want to pass the B1 exam and I am studying for it. Today I am studying the hobbys. It is very usual talk about this in the exam. I've wrote a little text and I would like your to correct me the mistakes. Thanks so much!

I like read to fiction books at night and listening to music, especially pop music. I quite like doing sport although I hate to running. At house I like cooking and I don't mind cleaning my room but only once a week. I hate ironing shirts. It's very difficult! Now, in summer, I enjoy going out with my friends and I like swimming in a pool a lot. WHEN it is bad weather I love watching a movie and eating a bag of popcorn at house.