Carlos
Hey there, im using italki! Well, i dont know waht to say, but i will try to write something with sense. I have been looking for some page like that, where a can learn english talking whit nativs, and where i can help that nativs to speak spanish. I think that i dont have a good level of english, because i have never talk in english with nativ people. I want to know people around the world with who i can talk and who correct my mistakes. I wil be grateful to who help me. Well, i think thats all, but i will saw your answers and i will answer too. Thanks you!

Hey there, I'm using italki!

Well, I dont know what to say, but I will try to write something sensible. with sense.
I have been looking for a website some page like this that, where a can learn English by  talking to native English  speakers whit nativs, and where I can help them that nativs to speak Spanish. I think that my level of English is poor, i dont have a good level of english, because I have never spoken to talk in  native English speakers before with nativ people. I want to know meet people  from around the world with whom I can talk and who correct my mistakes.
I wil would be grateful if someone could to who help me.
Well, I think thats all, but I will saw see your answers and I will reply answer too. Thanks you!