JuanPablo
September Yesterday began September, this month is very important in Chile, because is the national month. We celebrate the independence day on September 18. The celebration are a lot of days of typical food, games, drinks, folk music, dance and the people are happy, becouse also coincide with the begin of the spring. They are days of excess and a lot of people dies by imprudent driving. In October the gyms are fill of people who gain weight at parties.
1

September

September began yesterday. began September, It's an important his month is very important in Chile, because it's the national month. We celebrate the Independence Day on September 18. The celebrations last many are a lot of days with of typical food, games, drinks, folk music, and dance. and The people are happy, because this also coincides with the beginning of the spring. They are days of excess and a lot of people dies by as a result of imprudent drunk/bad driving. In October the gyms are full of people who gained weight at parties.

1

September

Yesterday began September began. This month is very important in Chile, because it is the national month. We celebrate the Independence Day on September 18. The celebration are is/includes a lot of days (many days) of typical food  <em>[comida tipica = traditional food] </em>, games, drinks (drinking), folk music, dance (dancing). and The people are happy, because it/the day also coincides with the beginning of the spring. They are days of excess and a lot of people dies die by from/because of imprudent driving (<em>reckless driving </em>is better). In October the gyms are fill of filled with/full of people who gained weight at parties.

1

September

Yesterday began September September started yesterday, this month is very important in Chile, because is the national month. We celebrate the independence day on September 18. During The celebration there are a lot of days of typical food, games, drinks, folk music, dance and the people are happy, becouse (because) it also coincides with the beginning of the Sspring. They These are days of excess and a lot of people dies by due to reckless imprudent driving. In October the gyms are fill full of people who gained weight at parties.

Buen trabajo!