Shabnam
IELTS TASK 2: (17). Problems with environmental pollution Question: Problems with environmental pollution have become so serious that many countries are trying to solve these problems. Answer: Nowadays, this is a debate over problems caused by various types of pollutants making environment polluted which are a serious issue for the world and its future. This essay will examine some recommendations to solve the problems. Environmental pollution is an ignorable subject because not only it could threaten humans’ health as well as other creatures’ lives, but also it seems it has an increasing trend, particularly in developing countries. To solve this problem, both governments and individuals have to take steps towards this point of view. As a measure, governments could put some rules for factories and companies which are most responsible for polluting environment releasing chemical wastes and harmful materials in rivers, seas, oceans, forests and so on. Besides factories, there are other resources of pollution which could be controlled by governments to prevent the environmental pollution, for example, ships which set free their waste in waters leading to the death of marine creatures as well as the pollution of waters consuming by people. In addition to governments, individuals could cooperate with governments in order to having a healthier environment. A step taken by people may be using less their own cars and chose carpool or public transports for travelling to and from works which would let less fume to air. Smoking is another reason of environmental pollution. Controlling this point of view as well, could help a cleaner air. All in all, in my opinion, there is much can be done to prevent more pollution. Planting trees, which could act as air cleaners, controlling smokers, putting some rules for plants and companies to stop throwing their waste in environment, using public transports instead of personal cars, using alternative energies in place of those are pollutants would help reduce environmental pollution.
1

Nowadays, this there is a debate over problems caused by various types of pollutants making environment polluted, <em>[redundant] </em>which are is a serious issue for the world and its future. This essay will examine some recommendations to for solving the problems.
Environmental pollution is an ignorable <em>[what do you mean?] </em>subject because not only it could could it threaten humans’ health as well as other creatures’ lives, but it also it seems it has to have an increasing trend, particularly in developing countries. To solve this problem, both governments and individuals have to take steps towards this point of view <em>[what is the point of view?]</em>.
As a measure, governments could put forth (implement) some rules for factories and companies which are most responsible for polluting environment by releasing (dumping) chemical wastes waste and harmful materials in(to) rivers, seas, oceans, forests and so on. Besides factories, there are other resources sources of pollution which could be controlled by governments to prevent the environmental pollution, for example; ships which set free their release their waste in waters leads to the death of marine creatures (marine life) as well as to the pollution of waters water consumed by people (drinking water supply/potable water).
In addition to governments, individuals could cooperate with governments in order to having have a healthier environment/ensure a healthier environment. A step taken by people (One step people may take) may be using less their own cars less and choosing carpool or public transports transport for travelling to and from works work, which would let less fume to release less fumes into the air. Smoking is another reason of environmental pollution. Controlling this point of view <em>[which? and there are several ideas here] </em>as well, could help a make cleaner air a reality.
All in all, in my opinion<em>[just one of these is fine]</em>, there is much can be done to prevent more pollution. Planting trees, which could act as air cleaners (air filtration systems), controlling smokers (limiting/restricting cigarette smoke), putting forth some rules for plants and companies to stop/restricting plants and companies from throwing releasing their waste in(to) the environment, using public transports instead of personal cars, using and alternative energies in place of those that are pollutants cause pollution/pollute the air would help reduce overall environmental pollution.

avoid using polly-bag ,reduce your paper consumption, use your feet as much as u can for travel ...............