Elisabetta
You Are A Liar! Isaac’s eyes were focused by a video camera inside Cipriani hotel. A man was sat on a high-priced armchair in the middle of a luxurious suite on the last floor of the hotel. Everyone wore a mask on the floor below but not the man in the suite. He had an expensive elegant suit signed Giorgio Armani and was checking what was going on in the different rooms of Cipriani. His wide screen occupied and entire wall of the suite. The ceremony would begin shortly and he focused his attention on the video cameras that controlled the conference room. He pressed a button on the right arm of the armchair to enlarge the framing. The most important members of the Illuminati were in that room and among them there were also Isaac and the Grand Master, but no one could know this because they were dressed up with the typical Venetian masks as every other one in that room. The video cameras focused the long table at the back of the conference room. Three masked men entered in it carrying a heavy trunk and placed it in the middle of the table. All the Illuminati stood up showing a big surprise and curiosity. The men in the suite looked at the three men who carried the trunk. They wore and behaved like wizards and they seemed to have a great influence on the public. “Are you the boss?” The men in the suite turned his armchair towards the person who asked the question. He looked at Hassan-i-Sabbah smugly. “I hope that it isn’t Fournier’s,” he referred to the blood that was dripping on the floor from the Baphomet’s Skull. “Kill him in that way, Hassan. Was it necessary?” Hassan didn’t answer. His eyes were absent as if a dark force would dominate his mind. “Are you the boss?” His voice sounded strange. “On an armchair of 1,5 million dollars who do you think I am?” The men took a bottle of champagne out of a wine cooler. “A drink to our contract. Finally the Illuminati will finish to exist,” he smiled. “You’re cute, Hassan. The Illuminati had invented a special trunk able to analyze the authenticity of the Destiny Skulls, but it couldn’t recognized the Baphomet’s because no one have ever seen it before you, so inside that trunk you put another human skull.” Hassan didn’t react at his clapping. “You’re liar!” “Really?” “Baphomet says you aren’t the boss, but you can get in touch with him.” “I don’t know what the fuck are you …” The Baphomet’s holes lightened up.
1

“A drink to our contract. Finally the Illuminati will finish to exist,??? I'm guessing. The Illuminati will rise again! he smiled.

You’re Very cute, Hassan, very cute. The Illuminati had invented a special trunk that is able to analyze verify the authenticity of the Destiny Skulls but it couldn’t recognized not the Baphomet’s because as no one has ever seen it before you. So inside that trunk you put replaced it with another human skull.”

Hassan didn’t react at to his little applause of clapping.

“You’re a liar!”

“Really?”

The Baphomet says you aren’t the boss. However, but you can get in touch with him.”

I don’t know What the fuck are you are saying…”

The Baphomet’s holes hollows of the Baphomet Skull began to lightened up.

1

You Are A Liar! Lies and Deceit

Isaac’s eyes were focused by a video camera???  What do you mean?  I am assuming that Issac was tracked by the video camera by the later context...  If so, why capturing only on his eyes.  This sentence, the way is written can also be interpreted by Issac looking at the images captured by the video.  Anyway, there is no connection with this opening line with the rest.  So better to scratch it out.  Inside the Cipriani hotel, a man was sat sitting on a high-priced armchair in the middle of a luxurious suite on the last topmost floor of the hotel. Everyone wore a mask on the floor below but not the this particular man in the suite. He had wore an expensive and elegant suit signed Giorgio Armani.  He  and was checking what was going on in all the different rooms of Cipriani. His wide screen occupied and entire wall of the suite. The ceremony would begin shortly and he focused his attention in details on the video cameras that were controlling the conference room. He pressed a button on the right arm of the armchair to zoom inenlarge the framing. The most important members of the Illuminati were in that room present and among them; there were also Isaac and the Grand Master. but no one could know this because they Of course, all were dressed up and having a with the typical Venetian masks as every other one in that room. The video cameras focused The long table at the back of the conference room. was panned into view.  Three masked men entered the room, in it carrying a heavy trunk.  Soon  and it was placed it in the middle of the table. All the Illuminati stood All chattering stopped as everyone piqued with up showing a big surprise and curiosity.

The men in the suite looked at the three carriers were dressed like men who carried the trunk. They wore and behaved like wizards and they seemed to have a great influence on the public lending their presence to a great effect in the now tensing atmosphere.

“Are you the boss?”

The man in the suite turned swung his armchair around towards the speaker. person who asked the question. He looked at gave Hassan-i-Sabbah smugly look.

“I hope that it isn’t Fournier’s...

he referred to indicating the dripping blood that was dripping on the floor from the Baphomet’s Skull tainting on the expensive carpets.

“Killing him in that way, Hassan. Was it necessary?”

Hassan didn’t answer. His eyes were absent blank as if a sone dark force would had dominated his mind.

“Are you the boss?”

Once more he asked and his voice sounded strange.

Sitiing on an million and half dollar armchair, what does it tell you?  of 1,5 million dollars who do you think I am?”

The man took a bottle of champagne out of a wine cooler.

1

You Are A Liar!

Isaac’s eyes were focused by a video camera inside Cipriani hotel.  I agree with Jeff. This has no connection with the rest of the story, so I'd delete it. 

In the penthouse suite of the Cipriani Hotel, a man in an Armani suit was sitting in an expensive chair in front of a wall-sized screen, checking what was happening elsewhere in the hotel.

On the floor below all the guests were wearing masks, but not the man in the penthouse suite, nor the man who stood beside him. (you refer to Hassan later in the narrative, so it's better to mention him here to set the scene).

The ceremony would begin shortly and the seated man focused his attention on the video cameras that covered the conference room. He pressed a button on the chair's right armrest to zoom in on the room. The most important members of the Illuminati were present, including Isaac and the Grand Master, but there was no way of telling who was who under the ubiquitous Venetian masks.

The video cameras panned in on the long table at the head of the conference room, on which three masked men were arranging a heavy trunk. An expectant hush fell on the room, and the Illuminati stood up, craning their necks for a clearer view. 

The man in the penthouse controlling the video cameras leant forward and scrutinised the three men who had carried the trunk. They were dressed in ornate robes and, judging by the deferential attitude of the other Illuminati, they were men of some authority and influence

His concentration was broken by a question from the man beside him. “Are you the boss?”

He spun around to face the speaker. His air of smug self-satisfaction told Hassan-i-Sabbah all he needed to know about who was in charge

“I hope that it isn’t Fournier’s,” he said, alluding to the blood that was dripping on the floor from the Baphomet’s Skull. “Was it really necessary to kill him in that way, Hassan?”

Hassan didn’t answer. His eyes were glassy, as if a dark force had invaded his mind.

“Are you the boss?” he repeated, in a monotone

The seated man reached out and took a bottle of champagne from a wine cooler on a nearby side table.  “I'm sitting in an armchair that costs a million and a half dollars, what does that tell you?”

He poured champagne into two crystal flutes and pushed one towards Hassan, who ignored it.Let's toast our contract. Finally, the Illuminati will cease to exist.”

He tilted his glass towards Hassan and smiled. “That was smart of you, Hassan, very smart. I'm impressed. The Illuminati had developed a special trunk capable of verifying the authenticity of the Destiny Skulls, but it wasn't able to recognize the Baphomet’s because no one apart from you had ever seen it. So you simply replaced it in the trunk with an ordinary human skull.”

He put down his glass and clapped with mocking appreciation.

Hassan didn’t react to the mockery.  

“You’re a liar,” he said, in the same flat tone as before. 

“Really?”

“Baphomet says you aren’t the boss..."

The man stopped clapping and picked up glass again, running his fingertip through the condensation. He was trying, unsuccessfully, to mask his growing irritation.  "Why are you so interested in who's the boss...?"

Hassan carried on speaking as if he hadn't heard the interruption. "You may be sitting in an expensive chair, but you're not the boss. But Baphomet says you know how to contact him...”

“I don’t know what the fuck you're…”

The empty sockets in the Baphomet’s skull glowed.

Ben fatto Elisabetta....your novel is getting very interesting!!!

1

You Are A Liar!

Isaac’s eyes were focused by on a video camera inside the Cipriani hotel. A man was sat on a high-priced armchair in the middle of a luxurious suite on the last top floor of the hotel. Everyone wore a mask on the floor below but not the man in the suite. He had an expensive elegant suit signed Giorgio Armani and was checking what was going on in the different rooms of Cipriani. His wide screen occupied and entire wall of the suite. The ceremony would begin shortly and he focused his attention on the video cameras that controlled were installed in / the video cameras which surveyed the conference room. He pressed a button on the right arm of the armchair to enlarge the framing zoom in. The most important members of the Illuminati were in that room and among them there were also Isaac and the Grand Master. But no one could know this because they were dressed up with the typical Venetian masks the same as every other one person in that room. The video cameras focused on the long table at the back of the conference room. Three masked men entered in it carrying a heavy trunk and placed it in the middle of the table. All the Illuminati stood up showing a big surprise and curiosity.
The men in the suite looked at the three men who carried the trunk. They wore and behaved like wizards and they seemed to have a great influence on the public.
“Are you the boss?”
The man in the suite turned his armchair towards the person who asked the question. He looked at Hassan-i-Sabbah smugly.
“I hope that it isn’t Fournier’s.” He referred to the blood that was dripping on the floor from the Baphomet’s Skull. “Was it necessary to kill him in that way Hassan?”
Hassan didn’t answer. His eyes were absent as if a dark force would dominated his mind. “Are you the boss?” His voice sounded strange.
“On an armchair of worth $1,5 million dollars who do you think I am?” The man took a bottle of champagne out of a wine cooler. “A drink to our contract. Finally, the Illuminati will finish cease to exist,” he smiled. “You’re cute, Hassan. The Illuminati had invented a special trunk able to analyze the authenticity of the Destiny Skulls but it couldn’t recognized the Baphomet’s because no one has ever seen it before you; so inside that trunk you put another human skull.”
Hassan didn’t react at his clapping. “You’re a liar!”
“Really?”
“Baphomet says you aren’t the boss, but you can get in touch with him.”
“I don’t know what the fuck are you …”
The Baphomet’s holes lit up.

Wow! I want to read more! Please send it to me!!