Javier
Time goes really fast I can remember the first day I wrote on this web site. It was arround two years ago. The sentences I wrote were short and using basic vocabulary, and of course making a lot of mistakes. That never scared to me because you helped me in a way that made me feel confortable and part of a group of people with the same goal. With this and my effor studying six hours per day, I was able to attend a job interview and give good impression to the interviewers. Now I am working speaking in English and I keep trying to learn new things to improve it every day. Thanks for your corrections and your help guys.

Time goes really fast

I can remember the first day I wrote on this web site. It was arround two years ago. The sentences I wrote were short and using basic vocabulary, and of course making a lot of mistakes. That never scared to me because you helped me in a way that made me feel confortable and part of a group of people with the same goal. With this and my effor studying six hours per day, I was able to attend a job interview and give good impression to the interviewers. Now I am working on speaking in English and I keep trying to learn new things to improve it every day.
Thanks for your corrections and your help guys.

I hope I made this correction right! You did a great job. 

Time goes really fast

I can remember the first day I wrote on this web site. It was arround around two years ago. The sentences I wrote were short and using basic vocabulary, and of course making I made a lot of mistakes. That never scared to me because you helped me in a way that made me feel confortable comfortable and part of a group of people with the same goal. With this and my effor effort studying six hours per day, I was able to attend a job interview and give (a) good impression to the interviewers. Now I am working speaking in English and I keep trying to learn new things to improve it every day.

Nice to read about your success, good job :)
????