Evan Johnson
食品我喜欢。(Food that I like.) Firstly, please feel free to correct the title. I was trying to name it something like "foods that i like (to eat)". 我喜欢吃猪肉,米饭,和炒面,但我不喜欢吃鸡肉。有时我喜欢喝啤酒。

食品我喜欢。(Food that I like.) 我喜欢的食物 (If your English sentence has a clause introduced by "that, who, whom, which", that clause is an adjective in Chinese, placed in front of the word being modified + the character 的.

Example: The book that I bought yesterday ... in Chinese is "I yesterday bought + 的)book ... 我昨天买的书。。。

的 in this case acts like the English word, "of" or apostrophe "S"

Firstly, please feel free to correct the title. I was trying to name it something like "foods that i like (to eat)".  (我想吃的食物)

我喜欢吃猪肉,米饭,和炒面,但我不喜欢吃鸡肉。有时我喜欢喝啤酒。(我不喜欢鸡肉, 但一边喜欢吃猪肉炒面一边喝啤酒。)

I'm sure if I am wrong, I will be corrected.

我喜欢的食物

我喜欢吃猪肉,米饭和炒面;但是,我不喜欢吃肌肉。有时,我喜欢喝啤酒。

食品我喜欢。(Food that I like.)

Firstly, please feel free to correct the title. I was trying to name it something like "foods that i like (to eat)".

我喜欢吃猪肉,米饭,和炒面,但我不喜欢吃鸡肉。有时我喜欢喝啤酒。

食品我喜欢。(Food that I like.)我喜欢的食物

我喜欢吃猪肉,米饭,和炒面(if you use "和",you should delete ",".),但我不喜欢吃鸡肉。有时我喜欢喝啤酒。

食品我喜欢。(Food that I like.)我喜欢的食品

我喜欢吃猪肉,米饭,和炒面,但我不喜欢吃鸡肉。有时我喜欢喝啤酒。

我喜欢的食物。(Food that I like.)

我喜欢吃猪肉,米饭和炒面,但我不喜欢吃鸡肉。有时我(也)喜欢喝(些)啤酒。