Azucena Q.
Restaurant Review This is a Japanese food restaurant,is my favorite restaurant of this kind.It is a medium size restaurant, but the interior is nice, is clean, smooth. It doesn't have many hanging things from the ceiling, so that is good, it has a good illumination, during the day sunlight coming through the windows, and during the nigh the lamps create a relaxing atmosphere that I like it. It Has only the minimum to be elegant and comfortable. The food is really good, no at all, but majority, I could eat all the dishes there. They receive you with a soup,I don't know what it is, but is good. and the mineral lemonade its my favorite. Even the prices are very affording, and all the time have this promotion if you get three dishes the four is for free, so is a good place to eat in group. The only think that I don't like it about this restaurant, its the time that you need to wait for the dishes but despite that I recommend eat there.
1

Restaurant Review

This is a Japanese food restaurant,is my favorite restaurant of this kind.It is a medium size restaurant, but the interior is nice, is clean, smooth. It doesn't have many hanging things from the ceiling, so that is good, it has a good illumination, during the day sunlight coming through the windows, and during the nigh the lamps create a relaxing atmosphere that I like it. It Has only the minimum to be elegant and comfortable. The food is really good, no at all, but majority, I could eat all the dishes there. They receive you with a soup,I don't know what it is, but is good. and the mineral lemonade its my favorite. Even the prices are very affording, and all the time have this promotion if you get three dishes the four is for free, so is a good place to eat in group. The only think that I don't like it about this restaurant, its the time that you need to wait for the dishes but despite that I recommend eat there.

This is a Japanese food restuarant, which is my favorite of its kind.  It is a medium size restaurant, but the interior is nice, clean, and smooth.  It doesn't have much hanging from the celing, which is good, and it has good illumiation, created by sunlight coming through the windows in the day and lamps at night creating a relaxing atmosphere that I like.  I has only the minimum to be elegant yet comfortable. The food is really good, not everyting, but the majoirty I would eat there.  They start with a soup, which I don't really know what is, but is it good, and the mineral lemonade is my favority.  The prices are affordable, and they have a continuous promotion that if you buy three dishes the fourth is free, which is good if you are eating in a group.  The only think I don't like abou this resturant is the wait for preparing the dishes, but despite that, I reccomend eating there. 

Restaurant Review

This is a Japanese food restaurant, it is my favorite restaurant of this kind. It is medium sized and, the interior is nice, clean and smooth. It doesn't have many things hanging from the ceiling, so that's good! It is well lit: during the day, the sunlight comes through the windows and, during the night the lamps create a relaxing atmosphere - that I like! It Has only the minimum to be elegant and comfortable. Majority of the food is really good there but, not all. They start you off with a soup - I don't know what it is but, it's good. The Lemonade is my favorite drink! Even the prices are cheap and affordable! There's always a promotion on that says: if you get three dishes the fourth is free; so it's a great place to eat if you're in a group. The only think that I don't like it about this restaurant is: the time you need to wait for the dishes to be served! Despite all of that I recommend to eat there!