thuy Bien
How do you feel when you travell alone ? I have never travelled alone since I have thought that is so boring. I have seen so many people travelling by them self. And when I looked at them seating at quite corner with coffee, they did nothing but looked people passing by. I wondered what are they thinking ? what are they looking for ? do they feel lonely ? And how they can feel happy when they have no travel mate to share their feelings with or taste new thing together ?
1

I think there are two mainstreams of travel you can take. Each one has its merit and shortcoming.

The first one is backpack travel which is very popular and favourable for most young people to take. You may travel alone to other countries to savor spot scenary you prefer and you may taste different kind of food you like. You are totally free and no restrain, nonetheless, you are generally alone (not really lonely) in most cases. But in such a way of travel, you may as well be apt to make friends with foreigners as you like.

The other mainstream is to travel in a group with agencies or guides (organized or conducted guide), maybe in a family, in a gourp of tourists, in a group of friends you wish. In such a way of travel, you will be more relaxed in routines and you do not have to worry about daily trivials. On the flip side, it is more expensive and costly. You may travel with your family or friends which would not make you look as if you are an aloof person.

Anyway, enjoy the travel and your life which is worthy to try.

1

How do you feel when you travell alone?

I have never travelled alone since as I have always thought that it is so boring. I have seen so many people travelling by themselves, and when I looked at them seating at sitting in a quite quiet corner with coffee, they did nothing but looked at people passing by. I used to wondered what they were thinking? What are they were looking for? Do they feel lonely? And how they can they feel happy when they have no travel mate to share their feelings with or taste experience new things together?

nope...I am talking abt person who are on their holiday, their vacation...and they travelled alone...they enjoyed loneliness
If you are going on a trip, than having mates is necessary. But, when a person is traveling for job, or some urgent work. He/she mostly have to travel alone. Anyway nice attempt.

How do you feel when you travell alone ?

I have never travelled alone since I have thought that is so boring. I have seen so many people travelling by them self. And when I looked at them seating at quite corner with coffee, they did nothing but looked people passing by. I wondered what are they thinking ? what are they looking for ? do they feel lonely ? And how they can feel happy when they have no travel mate to share their feelings with or taste new thing together ?

Being a lone doesn't mean boring.

Travelling alone doesn't mean exciting.

But it is because part of life with silence.

That is your soul and body enjoyment of your personal life.

If sharing is meaning to showing,

And if tasting means to knowning,

Why don't you just keep and think in your own way as secrets. 

Whether joining or lonly all for your own habits. 

The difference is not separation but it is just a freedom of modern lifestyle.