Rhiannon
Just a note My name is Rhiannon,I'm 16 years old I'm form England and a native English speaker I would love to meet a partner who could teach me Mandarin Chinese if anyone is interested please let me know thankyou for reeding this Rhiannon

Just a note

My name is Rhiannon,I'm 16 years old I'm from England and a native English speaker. I would love to meet a partner who could teach me Mandarin Chinese. If anyone is interested please let me know. Thank you for reading this.

Rhiannon

Sorry for taking the liberty of correcting your entry in your native language.

honestly, 

Sidney

Just a note

My name is Rhiannon. I'm 16 years old. I'm from England and a native English speaker. I would love to meet a partner who could teach me Mandarin Chinese. If anyone is interested, please let me know. Thank you for reading this.

Rhiannon

I am a chinese and speak native mandarin, if you want to do some oral chinese practise, I am willing to practise with you.So please contact me or send a emai ([email protected])
Hi, here is Iris, a 20-year old Chinese students and I'm looking for a language partner. I guess I can speak Mandarin Chinese as fluent as you speak English(∩_∩). Maybe we could be good friends and help each other. BTW, which kind of IM do you prefer?