Adrian
Two words I just learned about the difference between connaître and savoir. It is really confusing. It reminded me of when I tried to explain the difference between make and do to a French speaker. French and English both have words that the other language has two words for.
Get down can mean a couple things. It can mean to dance. You'll hear people say "get down on the down on dance floor" or "get down with my bad self". Get down can also mean being a good friend or cool with someone. This is an urban term, you'll hear guys say "I'm down for for you" or "I'm down with you". It also means that you understand or agree with someone. People say "Yo, I can get down with that." meaning they get what you're saying. The truth is in urban slang "get down" has so many different meanings, I could go on and on but those are the main ones. The slang meaning for "get off" is not quite appropriate for me to post here. lol
yes itis a bit tricky, but we get over those problems ;) what'is the diffenrence between get down and get off in slang my friend ?