Joe Geil
Akong araw na Kamakailan ako ay maraming magtrabaho gayunmen nag-aaralan pa ko araw araw pero pag-unlad ng ako ay dahan dahan bilang resulta. Ngayong dapat akoy maraming pagsisikap ng mag-aaralan at sana mas mabuti ng magsalita ko. Gusto ko talaga ng mas mabuti magsalita para sa delawa dahilian. Isaang - Ibibilik ng sa pilippines sa october Delawa - Para sa foundation ko ng maraming anak. Marming salamat! I will translate roughly what I am trying to say incase I am far off ha ha... Recently I have been working a lot, however I still study every day but I think my progress has slowed as a result. Now I should put more effort in to studying and hope that I am speaking much better. I really want to speak much better for 2 reasons. 1 I am returning to the Philippines in october 2 for the foundation I am helping setup for the children there. Thanks so much!
1

(Part 3)

Isaang - Ibibilik ng sa pilippines sa october =>  Una/1. – Babalik ako sa Pilipinas sa October/Oktubre. (First/1. - I will return/be returning to the Philippines in October).  “Isa” is “one”, but when enumerating, we use the number itself.  “Isa” becomes “isang” when used as a modifier – isang taon (one year), isang libro (one book).  That’s why “dalawa dahilan” also became “dalawang dahilan” (two reasons) in the preceding paragraph.

Natural numbers: isa (one), dalawa (two), tatlo (three), etc.

Ordinal numbers: una/pang-una (first), ikalawa/pangalawa (second), ikatlo/pangatlo (third), etc.

Delawa - Para sa foundation ko ng maraming anak. => Ikalawa/2. – Para sa foundation ko na para sa mga bata.  (Second/2. – For my foundation (that is) for the children.)  “Bata” is “child”, while “anak” is “one’s child”.  You should use “bata” and not “anak”, otherwise, it would mean that the foundation is for the fertile and prolific.  :-)  

“for the foundation I am helping setup for the children there” – “para sa foundation na tumutulong akong itayo para sa mga bata doon”.  (In case you meant “youth”, the word is “kabataan”).

Marming salamat! => Maraming salamat!

Walang anuman!

1

(Part 2)

“... pero (ang) pag-unlad ng ako ay dahan-dahan bilang resulta” translates to “but the progress of I was slowly as a result”.  “Pag-unlad” is “progress”, but we normally use it to mean growth in business or economics.  “Pag-usod” may be the better word to use as it means gradual movement.  “Dahan-dahan” is an adverb and translates to “slowly and carefully”.  “Binuksan ko ang pinto nang dahan-dahan” = I opened the door slowly.  “Bumagal” is “to become slow”.

“... pero ang pag-usod ko ay bumagal bilang resulta” = but my progress has slowed as a result.

“Itong mga nakaraang linggo ako ay naging busy.  Gayunman, nag-aaral pa rin ako araw-araw pero ang pag-usod ko ay bumagal bilang resulta”.  That would be a way to say it, keeping close to your choice of words.      

Ngayong dapat akoy maraming pagsisikap ng mag-aaralan at sana mas mabuti ng magsalita ko.

“Ngayong dapat ako’y maraming pagsisikap...” is “now that I should have lots of effort...”.  “Now I should put more effort in to studying” would be, “Ngayon ay dapat na higit akong magsumikap sa pag-aaral”.  “... at sana mas mabuti ng magsalita ko” should be, “at sana mas mahusay na akong magsalita” or “at sana mas mahusay na ang pagsasalita ko”.  “Mahusay” may be a better word to use than “mabuti” as the former is commonly associated with skills or talents.  “Si John ay mahusay umawit, pero mas mahusay si Peter sa kanya.” = John is a good singer/sings well, but Peter is better than him.  “Si Peter ay mabuting kaibigan, pero mas mabuting kaibigan si John kaysa sa kanya.” = Peter is a good friend, but John is a better friend than him. 

“Gusto ko talaga ng mas mabuti magsalita para sa delawa dahilian” should be, “Gusto ko talagang mas humusay ang pagsasalita ko dahil sa dalawang dahilan”.  “Humusay” shares the same root as “mahusay” above.  “Humusay” is to become better in one’s skill.  “Para sa” (for) would be acceptable, but I think most of us would say “dahil sa” (because of) instead.   

Your title, “Akong araw na” does not give enough clue for me to figure out what you really meant.  As is, it translates to “I, the sun, who/that is...”.  The closest meaningful phrase I could think of was “Ang aking araw” (My day), but that does not seem to correspond to the content of your entry.  So, let us know what you meant for your title in English so we can translate it for you.   

<em>Kamakailan ako ay maraming magtrabaho gayunmen nag-aaralan pa ko araw araw pero pag-unlad ng ako ay dahan dahan bilang resulta.</em>

The dictionary may give “kamakailan” as the translation for “recently”, but we use it to refer to a completed event, of usually a short duration, that occurred “just recently” or “a few days/weeks ago”.  “Kamakailan (lang/lamang) ako ay nagpunta sa dentista” = (Just/Only) recently I went to the dentist.  We also usually add the “lang” or “lamang” for the “only/just” sense of it, but even without it, the meaning would still be the same.  If what we mean by “recently” is a longer period of time, we make mention of the time period instead and say, for example, “itong mga nakaraang araw/linggo/buwan...” = these past days/weeks/months...”.

“Ako ay maraming magtrabaho” is an unlikely phrase for us to use.  Its meaning is something like, “when I work, I do a lot of things” (it’s multi-tasking or nothing).  We might say instead, “ako ay nagkaroon ng maraming gawain sa aking trabaho” = I had a lot of things to do in my work.  A colloquial way of saying it would be, “...ako ay naging busy sa trabaho” = ... I had been busy at work.

However = “gayunman” or “gayon man” or “gayon pa man” (nevertheless)

“Nag-aaralan”, depending on how it is pronounced, can mean “studying one another” or “are studying”.  “I still study every day” would be, “nag-aaral pa rin ako araw-araw”.