Vannak
My childhood When I was young, I never thought every thing about my further I just needed happy time with my friends in the village. Thing most things that I liked to play are: go fora walk, swimming, playing football, hunting birds, going to forest, and have a lot of things that I can not discribe. Lo used to swim in the rice fields, river, well and go for swallow with my friends and my cousins; especially, I like running under the rain. When I was young I was afraid of school I always cry when my father brings me to school. These were gap happy times, and really miss them. But now is different from the past, because I have to study in the city. I go to my homeland when I have vacation, and I miss my friends and my relatives so much. Now I have to try to study for my family, my society, and my country because I am a poor family. These are my past actions.

My childhood

When I was young, I never thought anything about my future.  I just needed happy times with my friends in the village. Thing that I liked to play most were: go walking in the forest, swimming, playing football, hunting birds, going to the forest, and a lot of things that I can not describe. Lo used to swim in the rice fields, the river, the well, and chase swallows with my friends and my cousins. I especially liked running in the rain. When I was young I was afraid of school and I always cried when my father brought me to school. Those were happy times, and I really miss them but now it is different from the past, because I have to study in the city. I go to my hometown when I have vacation, and I miss my friends and my relatives so much. Now I have to try to study for my family, my society, and my country because we are a poor family. These are my bygone actions now.