Katarin
Happy Birthday i said to myself! Today is my 21birthday. i like this day but it just not be my day. maybe its because the special number.9\11 many friends sended blessings in this morning ,someone ask me how to celebrate it,maybe someone like to have a party with friends and family. but i dont like that.It is not to say that i dont like stay with my friends,i just want be alone this day . As usual today,go to work,go to eat. but when i over the work at afternoon,i will buy a cake for myself and say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"to me
1

Happy Birthday iI said to myself!

Today is my 21st birthday. iI like this day
but it is just not be my day. Mmaybe it's because of the special number: 9/11.
Mmany friends sentded blessingin this morning,. someone asked me how toI will celebrate it, maybe someone like to have a party with friends and family. bBut i don't like that. It is not to say that i dont like to stay with my friends, i just want be alone this day.
As usual today, go to work and go to eat. but when i over the work is over at in the afternoon, i will buy a cake for myself and say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to me.

I appreciate your feelings about your birthday. Birthdays can be strange sometimes. I hope the cake was delicious! Thanks for sharing this :) I hope my corrections keep your intended meaning.

Also, I didn't keep correcting the same mistakes.

Here are patterns I noticed:

- The pronoun "I" should be capitalized, no matter where it appears in a sentence

- The first letter of every sentence should be capitalized

- When writing ordinal numbers, the number is followed by the last two letters of the word:

--- 1st = first, 2nd = second, 3rd = third, 4th = fourth, 5th = fifth, 10th = tenth, 100th = one hundredth

- Contractions should have an apostrophe in it. Also, "its" is the possessive of "it".

--- it is = it's | do not = don't

- The past tense of "send" is "sent" - it is an irregular verb

"Happy Birthday" I said to myself!

Today is my 21st birthday and I like it. i like this day
But it's not only  just not be my day. Maybe it's because of the special number9\11. Many friends sent sended blessings in this morning, someone asked me how I planned to celebrate it.,Perhaps some people maybe someone like to have a party with friends and family, but I don't. like that.It is not to say that I don't like stay being with my friends,  I just want be alone this today .
As usual today, I went go to work, and had something go to eat. but when i over the After work at this afternoon,  will buy a cake for myself and say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to me.

Youth is the best gift you have to fight and explore for the future anyway.

Thanks

It is never too late to practice. It has to be a good start however.