New computer, and 4Gb Usb.

I bought a new ultrathin on G-market(online shopping malll in Korea). It's u200 holic which is made by msi company. I bought beacuse it's good and cheap. and one of the reason it was cheap was that this one is without OS(windows or Mac). I got parcel today and tried to install win7 with usb.
But I failed because my imation usb is not capable of windows7 dvd.
Imation corp sold usb(4GB) but it was 3.74Gb and win 7 was over 3.8Gb.
I was shocked and got angry with this trick. They said 4000802bites to 4Gb.
But, in fact 1Gb is over 1000000bites. it's 1024*1024bites which is 2^20.(In computer digit 1and 0are used and 1024 is similar 1000 but involusion of these similar number is not that similar-It;s quite different-.

though, I can still make a good use of this 4Gb usb memory, I disappointed to Imation corp.
Next day, uhm...now today(it's 1:32Am), I'll borrow 8Gb(whch is not real 8Gb too, I guess.) and try to install again. I hope that I'll be good at next step of installing OS so that I can use my ultrathin the day after tomorrow.
And hope corperations to make real 4Gb usb memories.

A New Computer, and a 4Gb USB.

I bought a new Utrathin on G-market (online shopping mall in Korea).  It's a U200 holic which is made by MSII bought because it's good and cheap. and one of the reasons it was cheap was that this one is without OS(windows or Mac).

I got the delivery today and tried to install win7 with usb, but I failed because my imation usb is not capable of windows7 dvd.

I was shocked and got angry about this, they fooled me. They said 4000802bites to 4Gb.
    But, in fact 1Gb is over 1000000bites. it's 1024*1024bites which is 2^20.(In computer digit 1and 0are used and 1024 is similar 1000 but involution of these numbers are not the same. 

Even though I can still make a good use of this 4Gb usb memory, I'm disappointed in Imation Corp.

It's now the next day (it's 1:32am).  I'll borrow 8Gb(whch is not real 8Gb too, I guess.) and try to install it again. I hope that I'll be a good at next step of installing OS so that I can use my Ultrathin the day after tomorrow. 
    I hope corperations to make real 4Gb usb memories soon.

Study spacing / capitalization. < PLEASE - and correct this next time you write. 
     2 spaces after a period.
    Keep your essays short until you are more proficient at the basics (above).
    Next time write about something with no numbers - ha ha.  Focus on words.
    Check your spelling >>> mall < because <   Spellcheck before posting.
    Involution???

Involution occurs when something turns in upon itself. It may refer to:

Okay, - I not sure "inovlustion" it works here.

빨간색    = 대문자로써주세요.    Capitalization
    파란색   정정 & 철자                 Correction & Spelling
    녹색        = 자연스러운방법    More natural / common & Optional
    보라색    = 코멘트제안              Comment - Suggestion
     밑줄       = 구두점과 띄어쓰기   Punctuation - Spacing
    © Color Correction Key by Nancy4366