Bad Tourists Today I had to go downtown Bogota to run some errands. This area is very popular with tourists because of its historic buildings, as it is the most ancient neighborhood of Bogota. It was really sad to see so many foreign tourists being high on the streets. They could not even be able to stand up by themselves. I wonder why they come to Colombia just to do drugs. I mean, isn't it cheaper to do drugs in their countries? Colombian tourits have gained a bad reputation because of the problems that our country faces, but no one talks about the bad things that many foreigners do in Colombia, such as encouraging child prostitution and human trafficking. It is easy to stereotype Colombians based on the problems that this country has endured for a long time, but many people don't know for example that some foreigners have come to Colombia in order to join the FARC ( look up the story of Tanja Nijmeijer ) or to sell weapons to the terrorist groups. I have to say that I find it very sad to know the fact that many of the tourists who come to Colombia consider our country as "a nice place to do drugs" while many Colombians who immigrate to other countries to work hard have to witness xenophobic towards them because of their passports.
1

You already have excellent corrections.  I just wanted to comment about this sentence:

I have to say that I find it very sad to know the fact that many of the tourists who come to Colombia consider our country as "a nice place to do drugs" while many Colombians who immigrate (you mean <em>emigrate</em>) to other countries to work hard have to witness xenophobic towards them because of their passports.

Better to say "emigrate to other countries": emigrate = <em>to leave one's own country</em> in order to settle permanently in another.

Immigrate = <em>to come to a country of which one is not a native</em>, usually for permanent residence.

Since you are writing from Colombia, you would emigrate from Colombia to another country.

If someone from another country moved to Colombia and you were writing in Colombia, you would say that so and so immigrated from country X to Colombia.  

Bad Tourists

Today I had to go to downtown Bogota to run some errands. This area is very popular with tourists because of its historic buildings, as it is the most ancient oldest neighborhood of Bogota. It was really sad to see so many foreign tourists being high drunk on the streets. They could not even be able to stand up by themselves. I wonder why they come to Colombia just to do drugs.* I mean, isn't it cheaper to do drugs in their countries? Colombian tourists have gained a bad reputation because of the problems that our country faces, but no one talks about the bad things that many foreigners do in Colombia, such as encouraging child prostitution and human trafficking.
It is easy to stereotype Colombians based on the problems that this country has endured for a long time, but many people don't know, for example, that some foreigners have come to Colombia in order to join the FARC (look up the story of Tanja Nijmeijer), or to sell weapons to the terrorist groups. I have to say that I find it very sad to know the fact that many of the tourists who come to Colombia consider our country as "a nice place to do drugs" while many Colombians who immigrate to other countries to work hard have to witness be the victims of xenophobia directed towards them because of their passports.

*When you are unable to stand up by yourself, it is usually because you are drunk, not high.

Wow, your English is impeccable, congratulations!  I think tourists are universally hated, but it must be particularly bad to have to deal with large numbers of drunk or high ones!

Bad Tourists

Today I had to go to downtown Bogota to run some errands. This area is very popular with tourists because of its historic buildings because as it is the most ancient neighborhood of Bogota. It was really sad to see so many foreign tourists being who were high on the streets. They could not even be able to stand up by themselves. I wonder why they come to Colombia just to do drugs. I mean, isn't it cheaper to do drugs in their countries? Colombian tourits tourism (?) have has gained a bad reputation because of the problems that our country faces, but no one talks about the bad things that many foreigners do in Colombia, such as encouraging child prostitution and human trafficking.
It is easy to stereotype Colombians based on the problems that this country has endured for a long time, but many people don't know for example that some foreigners have come to Colombia in order to join the FARC ( look up the story of Tanja Nijmeijer ) or to sell weapons to the terrorist groups. I have to say that I find it very sad to know the fact that many of the tourists who come to Colombia consider our country as "a nice place to do drugs" while many Colombians who immigrate to other countries to work hard have to witness face xenophobic xenophobia towards them because of their passports.

Your English is great, keep it up!! The tourism situation is very bad... I have not been to Colombia but it was the same in a few parts of Panama which had lots of tourists.

You've already had some excellent corrections posted so I won't duplicate, but I enjoyed reading your post, Camilo. Good luck with your English and great job on your notebook!
:( aah. I am sorry. Good and bad people are everywhere. But sometime good people have to payout for bad people things. :(