august wu
Shanghai 1-2 We are all living in various cites,and countries for some reason. The point is which one would be our home. So far, I am living in Shanghai, also my parents were born in, this is special city of China. As historic reason, this city is full of western elements. When I was a kid, my parents often had taken me Shanghai to see our family. As a child, surprising me as usual, I think those kinds of ice cream and cake excited me than people. Delicate, exotic cakes covered cream all over, many years ago definitely had caught my eye on. I always wonder where those delicious cakes but some simple bread nowadays.

Shanghai 1-2

We are all are living in various cites,and countries for some reason. The point is which one would be our home.
So far, I am living in Shanghai, also my parents were born in, this is a special city of China.
As a historical reason, this city is full of western elements.
When I was a kid, my parents often had taken took me to Shanghai to see our family.
As a child, surprising me as usual, I think those kinds of ice cream and cake excited me more than people.
Delicate, exotic cakes covered cream all over, many years ago definitely hadve caught my eye on.
I always wonder where those delicious cakes but some simple bread nowadays.

I'm not sure, but as far as I know Past Perfect means an action that was completed in the past of the past. For example,

I was eating ice cream because all popato had been eated already.