pedrango
Today Sathurday Today I woke up to late, like eleven almost at 12 o'clock, that's because yesterday I had a party andI slept at 3 am, I drove to bring my girlfriend and after that I went to sleep. And when woke up I started my computer and I saw hunter x hunter (it is a tv serie) the following was eat my breakfast. After I toke a shower and I went with my cousin because is his birthday, I go out a little early because I have a date with my girlfriend. I drove to her house and we saw the tv and after we study because on Friday I will have an exam.

Today: Saturday.

Today, I woke up too late, at eleven, almost twelve o'clock, because yesterday I had a party and i went to sleep at three am. I had to drive my girlfriend home before I went to sleep.

When I woke up, I started my computer and I saw hunter x hunter (it is a tv series) afterwards, I ate my breakfast. Then I took a shower, and I went out with my cousin, because it is his birthday. I left a little early because I have a date with my girlfriend later.

On the date, I drove to her house and we watched tv, then we studied because on I will have an exam on Friday.