Ian
Japanese Multi Clause Sentences: Are these the same? (Sorry on my computer so has to be romaji) Sakana wo tabeta inu wa debu desu. (The dog who ate the fish is fat) Debu desu inu wa sakana wo tabeta. (The dog who is fat ate the fish) Is one more correct? Are they both right? I understand they are slightly different, but meaning the same thing. Just trying to understand the whole clause thing in Japanese Also, Debu na inu wa sakana wo tabeta. (The fat dog ate the fish) - Just to make sure this is also right.

I'll make my suggestion based on the basic translation that are taught in the text book. 

*In my opinion, saying "futotta / futotteiru" instead of "debu" is better. Futotteiru inu and futotta inu mean "fat dog". 

Sakana wo tabeta inu wa debu desu. (The dog who ate the fish is fat) --> Perfect! 
(better: ...wa debu desu --> ...wa futotte imasu) 

Debu desu na inu wa/ga sakana wo tabemashita. (The dog who is fat ate the fish)

--> Futotteiru / futotta inu wa/ga sakana wo tabemashita. ("tabemashita" is the formal form of "tabeta".)

(The basic construction is "the dog ate the fish = inu wa sakana wo tabemashita", and "who is fat" is used like an adjective for "the dog", so it goes "futotteiru / futotta inu".) 

Debu na inu wa/ga sakana wo tabe mashita. (The fat dog ate the fish) 

--> Futotteiru / futotta inu wa/ga sakana wo tabemashita. 

*If these sentences are the answer for the question, for example, "which dog ate the fish?", we use the particle "ga". 

Good question. I hope you understand them but if not, please let me know.