Aii
House Hunting I think I move to the U.S. prematurely after things settle down. However, I would like to keep my apartment in Tokyo while I am gone. The smaller and slightly cheaper one than my current apartment is preferable. Paying expensive rents for empty house is ridiculous. Nobody would be interested in sublease even supposing that it was half of rent. Today I contacted a realtor who I had known him many years ago. He is also a sponsor of alot of K-1 Fighters who are from other countries. He is great familiarity with the apartment-hunting in Tokyo by foreigners and emigrant abroad who wants to keep their apartment in Tokyo. My father has relatively good credit and he is willing to be a guarantor If I ask. I wanted to ask my mother about it. My realtor said that my mother who has permanent residence status in Japan isn't a good idea as a guarantor although she runs a dining and bar in Japan for 10 years. If I switched to planning of buy an apartment in Tokyo, It's necessary to work at a high-profile company for several years unless I will bulk purchase it. I hope my realtor would manage to help me and I ended up being happy for his superb job. I don't have much time left. I can't being lazy either. I have to look for a teacher who lives in the U.S. for my practice explaining things in concise. (to concise my thoughts?)
1

House Hunting

I think I will move to the U.S. prematurely after things settle down.  (talking about the future) However, I would like to keep my apartment in Tokyo while I am gone. The smaller and slightly cheaper one than my current apartment is preferable.  (excellent)
Paying expensive rents for an empty house is ridiculous. Nobody would be interested in sublease even supposing that it was for half of the rent.  (remember to use articles for countable nouns)

Today I contacted a realtor who I have known for several years. (you still know him today, so it is wrong to say you 'had' known him.  He is also a sponsor of alot of K-1 Fighters who are from other countries. (if you want to be consice you can delete this sentence, it isn't really important to your point)  He is very familiar with apartment-hunting in Tokyo by foreigners and emigrants abroad who want to keep their apartment in Tokyo. ('want', not 'wants' because the subject is a group of people-they)

My father has relatively good credit and he is willing to be a guarantor If I ask. I wanted to ask my mother about it. My realtor said that my mother, who has permanent residence status in Japan isn't a good idea as a guarantor although she runs a dining and bar in Japan for 10 years.
If I switched to planning to buy an apartment in Tokyo, It's necessary to work at a high-profile company for several years unless I will bulk purchase it.  (these first three sentences are all correct but they give us more information than we need.  The last sentence is tricky because I am not sure what you meant to say exactly so I left it mostly untouched)

I hope my realtor can ('can' not 'would' here.  Your realtor 'would' help you if he is able, you are hoping he is able to help you) manage to help me and I end up being happy for his superb work. ('work' sounds more natural here than 'job')  I don't have much time left. I can't be lazy either. I have to look for a teacher who lives in the U.S. for practice explaining things in a concise manner

Hope this helps and good luck with everything.

I prefer promptly in the first sentence rather than prematurely.