Jocelyn
140915 Day Book Until last week, I rested because it was holiday in Korea. I made a lot of foods because my relatives gathered my home. It was quiet hard, but I ate delicious foods and met my cousins. It was pretty good time for me. I rested a lot so, I gaind energies. Unfortunately I gain my weight too. On last Saturday, my friend got merried. I was surprised when I listened about her merridge. I had thought I am not that old,but I felt we are not young anymore. She was a first in my freinds. She was awesome,and I thought getting merry when I am younger is better than older. Wedding dress better fits on young bride. However,I don't have a boy friend so, it is just dream.I am so sad.

Until last week, I rested because it was holiday time in Korea. 

I made a lot of foods because my relatives came to my home.

It was quiet hard, but I ate delicious foods and met my cousins.

It was a pretty good time for me. I rested a lot so, (I gained energy - <em>sounds strange in this context</em>. I felt recharged - <em>is better</em>). Unfortunately I gained my weight too.

On Last Saturday, my friend got married. I was surprised when I listened heard about her marriage.

I had thought I am not that old, but I felt we are not young anymore.

She was one of the first friends I made. 

She was awesome, and I thought getting married when I am younger is better than when I'm older.

Wedding dresses fit better on young brides.

However, I don't have a boyfriend so it is just a dream. I am so sad.

Very well written! I hope these corrections are helpful.