Arcaraf
What are some important qualities of a good school teacher ? The education always was the most important part of human life. Now, in our contemporary world with its high competition, the weight of good education is important even more than in the past. The main base of any educational system or level is the good teacher. The role of good school teacher is crucial because he is always meeting first every school student at the beginning of the educational process. There are several examples of important qualities of a good school teacher. First of all, every teacher must like his profession and even more like children. Children are very sensitive people. They can feel immediately if the person, which standing in the front of them in the classroom is bored, tired and angry or hate his job. Pupils will not believe to the teacher like this. They will not be interested in any subject of the tutor, which hate children and will try to teach them. The level of success in any speciality of this class will be significantly less than in the same class that taught by professional, which like his job and small students. Secondly, school professionals nowadays must have very high knowledge in their speciality and the wide range of interests by themselves. For any school teacher now is impossible to know only basics of the discipline or his subject, because all information now is very easy to find in the Internet. Children now see and read a lot about the wide range of subjects on the web. The situation when students in the classroom know about the subject more than their teacher or can ask questions that teacher does not know answers, can be very fanny or even shameful. The good teacher must be prepared good for the lessons and always must be updated in his speciality or subject. Only in that way his students will obtain good knowledge and will be well prepared for the adult life and the next level of the higher education. Therefore, it is clear from the points mentioned above that the role of the good and highly professional teacher is very important for every school student, because the teacher builds basics of knowledge for the further education and prepares students for competition and future professional life.