Андрей
Influence of the Internet on our lifes. I believe, that people, who are strongly addicted to their computers, have much more phobias connected with society and interactions between each other than ordinary people. Considering the fact, that they have a lack of communications, we can suggest, that their social skills degrade. As we are born to interact with each other, lack of social connections in our real life can have a bad influence upon social position, relations with collective, mental and physical health. Nevertheless, since we ve started to use the Internet, we now no longer believe, that someone is too far from us to communicate with if he is connected to the global network. Once we developed social networks in our global web, messages have become instant. Together with highly developed internet sphere of messengers with notification systems, they make us feel as if we are online 24 hours a day. It is comfortable and smart, we take huge advantages from such systems and don’t lose our time. To conclude, I’d like to state, that internet technologies is one of the most asked-for sphere now. As it absorbs big amount of high technologies, we can assume, that it is worth such attention, and we should intensify rates of development. But many situations have opposite sites, so we should be smart to stay real instead of being lost in the uncountable messengers and social networks.
This cartoon is so different from your article above you have published that sounds like the Internet is a convenient friendship rather than relationship. So cold when the Internet cannot cook for you if you are sick or ill.
:)