Shinji
Could you correct my English? Oktoberfest! Do you know the Oktoberfest? This is the festival which is taken place in Munich from the middle of September to the beginning of October. In the festival, a lot of beer and many kinds of food are offered. I was thinking about going to it, but I didn't know that it will be held in September because it is "Oktoberfest"! As soon as I knew it, I reserved air tickets for us and found hotel, but all hotel in Munich were too expensive. So we reserved a hotel in Regensburg, near Munich, to go sightseeing in addition. We will go to it two weeks later. We are looking forward to going it!
1

Could you correct my English?

Oktoberfest!

Do you know the Oktoberfest? This is the festival which is taken takes place in Munich from the middle of September to the beginning of October. In the festival, a lot of beer and many kinds of food are offered. I was thinking about going to it, but I didn't know that it will be held in September because it is "Oktoberfest"! As soon as I knew it, I reserved air plane tickets for us and found a hotel, but all hotels in Munich were too expensive. So we reserved a hotel in Regensburg, near Munich, to go sightseeing in addition. We will go to it two weeks later. We are looking forward to going it there!

Could you correct my English?

Oktoberfest!

Do you know Have you heard about the Oktoberfest? This is the festival which takes is taken place in Munich from the middle of September to the beginning of October. In During the festival, a lot of beer and many kinds of food are offered. I was thinking about going to it, but I didn't know realise that it will be held in September because it is the "Oktoberfest"! As soon as I knew found out about it, I reserved air tickets for us and found a hotel, but all the hotels in Munich were too expensive. So we reserved a hotel in Regensburg, near Munich, to go sightseeing too in addition. We will go in two weeks' time to it two weeks later. We are looking forward to going. it!

Could you correct my English?

Oktoberfest!

Do you know Oktoberfest? This is the festival that takes place in Munich from the middle of September to the beginning of October. At the festival, a lot of beer and many kinds of food are offered. I was thinking about going to it, but I didn't know that it will be held in September because it is "Oktoberfest"! As soon as I knew, I reserved air tickets for us and looked for a hotel, but all the hotels in Munich were too expensive. So we reserved a hotel in Regensburg, near Munich, to go sightseeing too. We will go to it two weeks later. We are looking forward to going.