Luca
I would like to learn english language Hi to everybody, my name is Luca. I'm 23 years old and i write from Milano. I need to learn english for a future work. I study economics at university Milano-bicocca. My dream is to go in Great Britain for 6 months. I have a little family. I live with my mom, dad and twin sister. When i watch english films i dream to live in those little home with my family. I don't like city like London, i prefer countries less noisy and less populated. I practice different sports. In april i ran my first marathon and sometimes i go to gym. I train a children team of football. So, this is a small summary of my life. Thank you Luca

I would like to learn the English english language

Hi to everybody, my name is Luca. I'm 23 years old and I i write from Milano Milan. I need to learn english English for work in the future a future work. I study economics at the University of Milano-Biococca university Milano-bicocca. My dream is to go in to Great Britain for 6 months. I have a little family. I live with my mom, dad and twin sister. When iI watch english English films, i I dream to live in those little homes (houses sounds better but what you've written is correct)  with my family. I don't like city cities like London, because i I prefer less noisy and less populated cities countries less noisy and less populated. I practice different sports. In april April, I i ran my first marathon and sometimes i I go to the gym. I train a children's football team of football . So, this is a small summary of my life.
Thank you
Luca

General pointers: "I" (Io) is always capitlised (never "i").  Names of months and languages also always begin with a capital letter (eg. April and English, not "april" and "english").  These were the main things I corrected.

Very good! :)