Kumi
English Training I take English lesson everyday. It is only 25 minutes in a day, very short time. But I am enjoying it. I want to speak English fluently, but I can't. I can writing and listening more than speaking it, I am not good at speaking. So I've started training English myself before lesson, I do pronunciation material, and I follow CD's voice that easy sentence has used native speakers. By the way, my teacher is Philipino, she is good for me, use easy and basic English. She and me are same ages, female, and have a kids. So we can talking in common. I think that I have to output English, because I had never talk foreigner. When I was young, I studied English in school, but just for exam, not for talking and conversation. I was shocked when I went to abroad for 2 months ago. I did not know how can't speak English so that...haha Thanks for reading my moan.

English Training

I take have an English lesson everyday. It is only 25 minutes in a day, a very short time. But I am enjoying it.

I want to speak English fluently, but I can't. My writing and listening skills are better than my speaking.I can writing and listening more than speaking it, I am not good at speaking.
So I've started training practising English myself before the lesson., I do pronunciation work material, and I follow a CD's voice that has easy sentences by has used native speakers.

By the way, my teacher is Philipino, she is good for to me, and she uses easy and basic English. She and me I are the same ages, both female, and have a kids. So we can talking about things we have in common.

I think that I have to output practice conversational English, because I have  had never talked to a foreigner.
When I was young, I studied English in at school, but just for exams, not for talking and conversation.
I was shocked when I went to abroad for 2 months ago. I did not know how can't to speak English. so that...haha

Thanks for reading my moan.

I think so. Language is for communication, the most important thing is not only studying but also using and talking. I am encouraged your comment, Thanks:)
The same situation for me. Next year i did an english exam for the univeristy but every time i'm going abroad i can't speak. So, this is a time to learn english very well.