Shabnam
IELTS TASK 1: Chart 34. Electricity. Please help me with corrections. Thanks a million in advance The diagrams below illustrate the function of the device generating electricity from sea waves. As can be seen, there are two main features in diagrams: first, when waves come into the chamber and second when the waves leave the chamber. The structure of the device is based on a cliff or sea wall consisting a big chamber and a column with a turbine in it. According to the first diagram, sea waves are conducted into a big chamber while they cause the air in the chamber pushed in direction to the turbine and as a result of the air pressure produced, the turbine rotates and electricity is produced. The second diagram shows that the sea waves leave the chamber while the air is pulled down towards the chamber and the rotating is in the same direction. The pressure of air cause the turbine keeps rotating and leads to the generation of electricity.

IELTS TASK 1: Chart 34. Electricity. Please help me with corrections. A  million thanks a million in advance

The diagrams below illustrate the function of the a device which generates electricity from sea waves. As can be seen, There are two main features evident in the diagrams: first, when the waves come into enter the chamber... (This clause is still not finished, I think. You should add a characteristic/s of the waves when they approach the chamber, eg. direction, orientation etc.)  and second, when the waves leave the chamber... (As with the first case, this needs one more subordinate clause to be complete) 
The structure of the device is based on a cliff or sea wall consisting a big chamber and a column with a turbine in it.
According to In the first diagram, the sea waves are conducted into generated(?) in a big chamber while they cause pushing the air in the chamber pushed in direction to the turbine which produces air pressure and as a result of the air pressure produced, rotating the turbine rotates and so, electricity is produced.
The second diagram shows that the sea waves leaving the chamber while with the air is being pulled down towards the chamber and while rotation is in the same direction. The pressure of the air causes the turbine to keep on rotating, and leads to hence the generation of electricity.

Good job!