Eunmi
I intend to get a job within 3 month! Hello! I just graduated from university and majored in business. On thesedays I am looking for a job.Especially I want to work in a globalized company and marketing department! Korea economy totally depends on big companies like SAMSUNG, HYUNDAI and LG. So many twenties really want to go in to Big companies because they can get a good welfare,wage and social fame by working in that big company. For this reason, In korea, when you try to get a job, Companies require manythings such as top named university bachlor, good GPA, certificates, Abroad experiences, Internship, special exams for that company and good looking. This hard standard makes me feel tired.but i try to be more positvie I reminds that I can do everything! don't worry of myself! Please wish me good luck:) Now I'd better go to check my resume!

I intend to get a job within 3 month!

Hello! I have just graduated from university and majored in business.
On thesedays (on these days means that you are expected to name some specific days) I am looking for a job these days. Especially (it is incorrect to start a sentence with this adverb, although it is acceptable in spoken English) In particular, I want to work in a globalized company multinational corporation and in the marketing department!

Korean economy totally depends on big companies corporations (those are all corporations) like such as SAMSUNG, HYUNDAI and LG.
So many (it is preferable to use many/much in negative sentences and questions) A lot of twenties twenty-year-olds really want to go in to work in/be employed by big companies because they can get a good welfare ,wage earn a good salary/be well-paid/make a good living and have high social fame status by working in that a big company.

For this reason, in Korea, when you try to get a job, companies require many a lot of things such as top named university bachelor earned in a prestigious university, good GPA, certificates, Abroad experiences (countable form of <em>experience</em> has a little different meaning) abroad, internship, passing/turning in their special exams for that a company and a good/neat looking appearance.

These hard tough standards makes me feel tired.but NeverthelessI try to be more positvie. I reminds keep reminding myself that I can do everything! I don't worry of for myself!
Please wish me good luck:)
Now I'd better go to check my resume!

Food, food, food, job! YUM
I wish you good luck! Hope you get employed by one of those MNC.
Come on, baby Sincerely wish you find a job that suits you,
yes.. you too? what is your major?