Karito
Application Letter to University Hello guys, I'm learning english because I want to study a master's program; If you want please help me with my Application Letter. I only want corrections and comments about it. With this letter I would like to express my interest in studying at the “UNIVERSITY” and be part of your community. I´m applying to your Master Program of “PROGRAM” (Master of Science) will start in September 2015. My career ambition is to become a business woman specialized in Finance. In the university, studied accounting and audit. During my studios university, I have participated in some science fair where developed topics about finance, economics and taxes. I have decided to apply for this programme because I am sure it would strongly enrich my future studies and help me in my prospective career. The continuous changes in the political, economic, productive, legislative and commercial environment of my country, as result of new treaties and alliances that have occurred over time, have generated economic, commercial, social problems forcing these in search of new techniques for economic and political development of the society. For this reason I think that entering her master's program is a great opportunity for me and especially beneficial because: - With each of the knowledge imparted; would establish a model of economic development for my country and with linking my career would project the creation of new businesses that encourage its progress. - I could experience cultures from around the world, which definitely complements my education in extraordinary ways, and that greatly increases a person's vision, whose essential purpose is to become a business woman. - Becoming part of "UNIVERSITY", I am aware of the opportunity that I have before me, and therefore I am convinced to make the most, because of my personality, adaptability and high degree of flexibility for integration into society. I have chosen to apply at "UNIVERSITY", because I really like its module system of study. You focus on gathering relevant work experience, and your excellent facilities. I am applying for a scholarship at a government agency in my country; for this reason I need a hint of contact with the university I want to apply. I read through your website requirements for admission to the master's program; however would like to know more precisely what would be the steps to enter a part of your community. Thank you for Considering my request. I look forward to your response. Y

Application Letter to University

Hello guys, I'm learning english because I want to study a master's program; If you want please help me with my Application Letter. I only want corrections and comments about it.

With this letter I would like to express my interest in studying at the “UNIVERSITY” and being part of your community.

I´m applying to your Master's Program (Master of Science) which will start in September 2015. My career ambition is to become a business woman specializing in Finance. I have studied accounting and auditing at University. During my studies I participated in a science fair where topics about finance, economics and taxes were discussed. 

I have decided to apply for this programme because I am sure it would strongly enrich my future studies and help me in my prospective career. The continuous changes in the political, economic, productive, legislative and commercial environment of my country, as a result of new treaties and alliances that have occurred over time, have generated economic, commercial and social problems forcing us to search for new techniques for economic and political development in the society. For this reason I think that entering this master's program is a great opportunity for me and especially beneficial because:

- With all of the knowledge imparted I would establish a model of economic development for my country and by linking it to my career I would project the creation of new businesses that encourage its progress.

- I could experience cultures from around the world, which definitely complements my education in extraordinary ways, and that greatly enhances a person's vision, whose essential purpose is to become a business woman.

- I am aware of the opportunity that becoming part of "UNIVERSITY" presents for me and therefore I am determined to use my personality, adaptability and high degree of flexibility for integration into society to make the most of this opportunity.

I have chosen to apply at "UNIVERSITY", because I really like its module system of study where you focus on gathering relevant work experience, and your excellent facilities.

I am applying for a scholarship at a government agency in my country. For this reason I need more informatio from the university I wish to apply to. I read through your website requirements for admission to the master's program, however, I would like to know more precisely what the steps are to enter a part of your community.

Thank you for considering my request. I look forward to your response.

Y

Comments: This is a well written letter displaying a good command of the English language in some areas. Well done!