Kotaro
A Note for Exercise #21 Nightmare Last Friday I had a nightmare. When I was kid I used to have a nightmare very often in which I was always chased by someone and finally shot. In the dream I always felt pain and could realize that that is a dream, and then I tried to wake up as soon as possible. It was really terrifying. As I had had that dream very frequently and the story is always almost same, I used to imagine that I was chased and killed by shooting by someone in my previous life. Since then I had not had such a nightmare any longer, until last Friday. This time I was choked by someone shortly after falling asleep. The more I tried to escape, the more I felt pain on my belly. when I woke up I felt as if the people who choked me was still around me. I got so frightened that I turned TV on in order to take my mind off the fear. To tell the truth I have an idea why I had such a terrifying nightmare. I had been received messages persistently from a women whom I had recently been keeping contact with. The feeling that I was so annoyed by her might cause the nightmare.

A Note for Exercise #21 Nightmare

Last Friday I had a nightmare. When I was kid I used to have a nightmares very often in which I was always chased by someone and finally shot. In the dream I always felt pain and could realize that that is it was a dream, and then I tried to wake up as soon as possible. It was really terrifying. As I had had that dream very frequently and the story is was almost always  the same, I used to imagine that I was being chased and shot by someone in my previous life. Since then I had have not had such a nightmare any longer, until last Friday. This time I was being choked by someone shortly after falling asleep. The more I tried to escape, the more I felt pain on in my belly. When I woke up I felt as if the people person who was choking choked me was still around me. I got so frightened that I turned the TV on in order to take my mind off the fear. To tell the truth I have an idea why I had such a terrifying nightmare. I had have been receiving messages persistently from a woman with whom I had recently been keeping contact with. The feeling that I was so annoyed by with her might have caused the nightmare.

A Note for Exercise #21 Nightmare

Last Friday night I had a nightmare. When I was kid I used to have a similar nightmare very often in which I was always chased by someone and finally shot. In the dream I always felt pain and could realize that that is a dream, so I would try to wake up as soon as possible. It was really terrifying. As I had had that dream very frequently and the story is always almost same, I used to imagine that I was chased and killed by shooting by someone in my previous life. Since then I had not had such a nightmare any longer, until last Friday. This time I was choked by someone shortly after falling asleep. The more I tried to escape, the more I felt pain on my belly. When I woke up I felt as if the person who choked me was still around me. I got so frightened that I turned TV on in order to take my mind off the fear. To tell the truth I have an idea why I had such a terrifying nightmare. I had been received messages persistently from a women whom I had recently been keeping contact with. The feeling that I was so annoyed by her might cause the nightmare.