africa
my last weekend My last weekend was very normal. Weekend was relax. Friday and Saturday I worked in the store, I worked in the moorning.Night Friday I was dinner in my house with my family and after we saw a movie together. Saturday,after work, I went to a Shopping Center and I saw dresses for a wedding. 26 of September I going to go a wedding. Night Saturday I was dinner in my house, after dinner I went to walk for my town and my friend and me sat in a bar and we took a coffe.

My last weekend

My last weekend was very normal and relaxing. Friday and Saturday I worked in the store, I worked in the morning. Night On Friday night I had dinner in my house with my family and then we watched a movie together.

On Saturday,after work, I went to a Shopping Center and I looked at wedding dresses. for a wedding. On the 26th of September I going to go a wedding. On Saturday night I had dinner in my house, after dinner I went to walked to town with my friend, and we sat in a bar and we had a coffee.

Well done. Red = corrections. Blue = suggestions.

my last weekend

Last weekend was very normal and relaxing. Friday and Saturday I worked in the store in the morning. Night Friday I had dinner at my house with my family and after we saw a movie together.

Saturday, after work, I went to a Shopping Center and I saw dresses for a wedding. September 26th I am going to go a wedding. Saturday night I had dinner at my house, after dinner I went to walk through my town and my friend and I sat in a bar and we had a coffee.

My last weekend

My last weekend was very normal. Weekend was relax and relaxing. On Friday and Saturday I worked in the store. On Friday I worked in the moorning.Night Friday I was and had dinner with my family in my house. with my family and After that we saw a movie together.

On Saturday,after work, I went to a Shopping Center after my work  and I a saw dresses for a wedding. On 26th of September I am going to go attend a wedding. Night On Saturday night I was had dinner in my house. After dinner I went to walked for to my town. and There my friend and I me sat in a bar and we took a coffee.

My Last Weekend

My last weekend was very normal it Weekend was relaxing. On Friday and Saturday I worked in the store, I worked in the moorning. Night On Friday I was had dinner in my house at home with my family and after dinner we saw watched a movie together.

Saturday, After work on Saturday, I went to a shopping center and I saw looked at dresses for a wedding. On 26th of September I going to go a wedding. Night Saturday I was had dinner at home on Saturday nighin my house, and after dinner I went to walked to for my town and my friend and me I sat in a bar and we took a drank coffee.