Olena
Today I did homework my brother Dear friend, How are you? How's your success in studying languages? You are right, nowadays is very necessary to know a foreign language. Knowledge of foreign language helps us to develop friendship and understanding among people. So I try studying English. My dear friend I want to tell you about my problems in studying. Usually I am read some article, listen to music and try to watch films in English. Also I listen to BBC podcasts and try to recognize the words. I visit many web pages, which can help me with my English. I don't knowmany words, this is my great problem. Every day I try to learn few new words. But when I do it I don't see progress. What is your secret to success in studying English? Please, give me advice. Hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely Yours, Sasha

Today I did homework my brother. I must write later english penfriend. What you can write?

Dear friend,
How are you? How's your success in studying languages?
You are right, nowadays is very necessary to know a foreign language. Knowledge of foreign language helps us to develop friendship and understanding among people. So I try studying English. My dear friend I want to tell you about my problems in studying. Usually I am read some article, listen to music and try to watch films in English. Also I listen to BBC podcasts and try to recognize the words. I visit many web pages, which can help me with my English. I don't knowmany words, this is my great problem. Every day I try to learn few new words. But when I do it I don't see progress. What is your secret to success in studying English? Please, give me advice. Hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely Yours,
Sasha