Hoon.
What is said in this video? <"Checkmate Energy's" Anaconda wave energy device> From 0:13-1:00 I'm not sure about words for example if they are bowel, excited, purge, or bulge. Can you give a hand? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BOozAaYGDE 0:13 The machine is more than the bowel(??) and can swim so that it'll remain at the sea. The bowel shape(?tube) is completely filled with seawater under low pressure. 0:23 0:24 As the sea wave passes along the tube, bowels wave is excited(?), which moves in front of the wave crest. 0:31 0:34 Energy is captured continously from the sea waves in the region of the bulge(?) and diffraction replaces this energy as the wave progresses. 0:43 0:44 At the stern of the tube, the power take-off receives the bulge(?) wave as large purges(?) water, and smoothes the flow before passing through turbine generated, which is then drawn back into the tube during the reduced pressure phase of the bowel cycle"1:00
1

What is said in this video? <"Checkmate Energy's" Anaconda wave energy device>

From 0:13-1:00 I'm not sure about words for example if they are bowel, excited, purge, or bulge. Can you give a hand?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BOozAaYGDE

0:13 The machine is moored at the barrel and can swing so that it'll remain head to sea. The bulge tube is completely filled with seawater under low pressure. 0:23 0:24 As the sea wave passes along the tube, the bulge wave is excited, which moves in front of the wave crest. 0:31 0:34 Energy is captured continously from the sea waves in the region of the bulge and diffraction replaces this energy as the wave progresses. 0:43 0:44 At the stern of the tube, the power take-off receives the bulge wave and is left pulses of water, and smoothes the flow before passing through a turbine generator, it is then drawn back into the tube during the reduced pressure phase of the bulge cycle"1:00