Anna
Professional Teacher
How to be someone. I'm a student to art school...I'm trying to be someone,but I'm seeing it's very hard,it's not easy...there are a lots of difficults and problems,but I'm not scare...One thing I always say" don't have the fear of failure! ". I wanna be a really good person,a person who helps other! I'm never under the weather beacause if you see everything black,everything really will be black. It's Karma and if you belive or not that's the life! A lot of experience helped me for to be who I'm now! That's all. So I hope someone of you fix my text...Thank you guys,sorry for my bad english,but I really wanna learn it...

How to be someone.

I'm a student to at art school... I'm trying to be someone, but I'm seeing it's very hard, it's not easy... there are a lots of difficulties and problems, but I'm not scared...

One thing I always say, "don't have the fear be afraid of failure!" 
I wanna want to be a really good person, a person who helps others!
I'm never under the weather beacause if you see everything as black, then everything really will be black.
It's karma and if whether you believe it or not, that's the life!
A lot of experiences helped me for to be who I'm now!

That's all.
So I hope someone of you will fix my text...Thank you guys, sorry for my bad English, but I really wanna want to learn it...

How to be someone.

I'm an art school student to art school...I'm trying to be someone,but I'm seeing it's finding it to be very hard., It's not easy... and i'm finding there are a lots of difficults difficulties and problems, but i'm not scared... One thing I always say is "don't have the fear of failure!".
I wanna want to be a really good person,a person who helps others!
I'm never under the weather beacause because if you see everything blackthen everything really will be black.
It's Karma and whether you believe it or not that's life! if you belive or not that's the life!
A lot of experience has helped me for to be who I am now!

That's all.
So I hope someone of you can fix my text...Thank you guys - sorry for my bad english,but I really wanna want to learn it...

hello i don't understand what you would like to be ? you want to improve your personality or you want to be another personality not your personality?