Taking a English Level Test Tomorrow ... So I finally decided to certify my level. Tomorrow I will take a test so I can check how I am doing and how close I am to get that First Certificate. These years, I wasn´t serious with English, I just thought that, with the things I already knew, I could accomplish whatever I wanted. Don´t get me wrong, it can sound cocky, but I never made a big effort in order to improve my English. But things change and I really feel that I need to do this... Maybe the fact that in my new job they are asking me to do it helps (hahaha), but I was thinking about this stuff before I swapped jobs. The main problem I had was that I didn´t have any spare time. I was always on the road, never knowing what I was going to do the next day. You have to be a very disciplined person when you are studying (it doesn´t matter if its a language or History), and, unfortunately, that was not my case! Getting to the hotel late doesnt help either ... Now that I have a better job, I can schedule my activities a "bit" more. Looking forward to certify my English level and also learning some new things that can build a good resumé. Lets see if I get a good feedback tomorrow ... I will let you know. R
Thank you, appreciate your kind words!
Good luck Rodrigo.