Anna Permyakova
My Daughter and Little Chicks My daughter Kate loves little chicks. The chickens are the main characters of her drawings. The favorite toy is a chick. What kind of cartoons does she prefer? Where there are chickens, of course. In the winter, when we were planning our summer trip to my parents, Kate called her grandmother and asked to buy some little chickens. She also asked to buy Colorado beetles, and put them on a potato garden. Apart from watching the chickens, my daughter loves to gather Colorado potato beetles into a little bucket. Our summer trip was a success from my daughter’s point of view. Three hens brought twenty little chicks. Here is a shot with Kate and her little friend.
1

My Daughter and Little Chicks

My daughter Kate loves little chicks. The chickens are the main characters of in her drawings. The Her favorite toy is a chick. What kind of cartoons does she prefer? Where there are chickens, of course.
In the winter, when we were planning our summer trip to my parents, Kate called her grandmother and asked to buy some little chickens. She also asked to buy Colorado beetles, and put them on a potato garden. Apart from watching the chickens, my daughter loves to gather Colorado potato beetles into a little bucket.
Our summer trip was a success from my daughter’s point of view. Three hens brought twenty little chicks.
Here is a shot with Kate and her little friend.

That is so cute! :D

You also did a FANTASTIC job in your writing. 

Thanks a lot for your comment, Neil! It was my mistake. I wanted to say "rooster siNGing" (петушиное пение).
I've never heard of a rooster "signing." (Maybe you meant "sighing," but a rooster doesn't "sigh" either.) A dog barks, a cat meows, a horse neighs, and a rooster crows. A rooster crows his characteristic "Cock-a-doodle-doo!!"
Thanks for the comment, Leigh! The adult chickens live in the henhouse. My parents live in the countryside, and there nobody complains about the rooster signing. It’s very sad that you had to find new homes for your cockerels.
What happens to the chicks when they grow up? Ours did, into roosters! All the neighbours complained about the noise at 5.00 a.m. and I had to find new homes for them. They were a gorgeous pair of white cockerels.