Anna
Professional Teacher
Stay strong. Hello to everybody! Today it was a strange day!This morning I went to school,after I went to home and i ate whole pasta,in the evening I studied a little bit history of art in particuraly the artist of rinassance like Donatello,Raffaello,Boccaccio and much more,it was really interesting but some day it's very boring,because sometimes I whould like sleep but I can't because I have to study!Damn! Whatever!After study I does a little snack with some almond and cereals...now I'm listening musing while I watch fashion show of my favourite stylist Francesco Sco(..) I feel...Idont Know how I feel today,but it's very strange...mmhh

Stay strong.

Hello to everybody!
Today it was a strange day! This morning I went to school,. After school I went to home and i ate whole a lot of pasta,. iIn the evening I studied a little bit of the history of art, in particuraly, the artists of the Rrinassance like Donatello, Raffaello, Boccaccio and much many more,. It was really interesting but some day sometimes it's very boring, because sometimes I whould like sleep but I can't because I have to study! Damn!
Whatever! After I studiedy I does had a little snack with some almonds and cereals... now I'm listening musing to music while I watch a fashion show of my favourite stylist Francesco Sco(..)

I feel... I dont know how I feel today, but it's very strange... mmhh

Stay Strong.

Hello to everybody!
Today it was a strange day! This morning I went to school, after I went to when I got home and I ate a whole bowl of  pasta. ,In the evening I studied a little bit of history of art, in particular particuraly the artists of the Renaissance rinassance like Donatello, Raffaello, Boccaccio and much many more. ,It was really interesting but sometimes  day it's very boring, because sometimes I whould like to sleep but I can't because I have to study! Damn!
Whatever! After studying I does had a little snack with some almonds and cereals... Now I'm listening to music musing while I watch a fashion show of my favourite stylist Francesco Sco. (..)

I feel...Idon't know how I feel today, but it's very strange...mmhh

Please remember to leave a space after the use of a comma, a full stop and an exclamlation mark.