Virginia
Moving Hi everybody. This is my first time here and I feel lost but, anywhere, I am here to tell you that I am moving to another flat in Seville. This flat is bigger than the flat I am living now. The moving is taken more days than I had expected and many of my belongings are there so I have been having a few problems with this; in fact today (summer in Seville) the day is rainy and I have all my umbrellas in the other flat... Who could think on rain in september in Seville? It is crazy. I hope move in two weeks and upload a rent advertisement to the internet and rented soon.
1

Hola Virginia,

We had a little rain in Ronda, but only for a few minutes. I hope your belongings didn't get wet moving them today.

Moving

Hi everybody. This is my first time here and I feel lost but, anywhere anyway, I am here to tell you that I am moving to another flat in Seville. The new flat is bigger than the flat I am living in now and The moving is taken more days longer than I had expected and many of my belongings are there so I have been having a few problems with this; in fact today (summer in Seville) the day is it was raining and I have all my umbrellas are in the other flat... Who would think on it would rain in September in Seville? It is crazy. I hope to move in the next two weeks and upload a rent advertisement to the internet and rented out the old apartment/a spare room (?) soon.

Hola Virginia,

I hope your move goes well and you get all your brollies (we often say 'brolly' for umbrella in Britain) across to your new flat.

Moving

Hi everybody. This is my first time here and I feel lost but, anyway, I am here to tell you that I am moving to another flat in Seville. This flat is bigger than the flat I am living in now. Moving has taken longer than I had expected and many of my belongings are still in my old flat there so I have been having a few problems with this; in fact today (Summer in Seville) the day it was raining and all my umbrellas were in the other flat... Who would think of it raining in September in Seville? It is crazy. I hope to move in two weeks and upload a rent advertisement to the internet and rent out the old flat soon.