Doudou
my russian problem Мне - me Тебе - you Ему - him Ей - her Нам - us Вам - you Им - them на - on, в - in, с,со - with, без - without. На столе - on the table В коробке - in the box С другом - with friend Со мной - with me Без шума - without noise i really need some exemples to know their exact meaning could anyone help ???
1

Hi, I am studying Russian and I can help you at least a little bit. I have given you exmples when I knew for sure they were right, but I figured i'd leave the examples to the native speakers. I did however explain the grammar and usage. Hope this helps you .

my russian problem

Мне - me :  обо Мне   (propositional case of Me)   about Me also о себе - about myself 
Тебе - you : о тебе  (prepositional case of You) about you 

Both of these forms are used in prepositional AND Dative case. Another example is мне нравится - I like. You will use the dative form of personal pronouns when paired with a verb that takes dative case. (also note that you will use different cases when working with verbs that take different cases. For example the verb to be interested in always takes instrumental) You will also use dative case when using numbers such as saying мне 20 - I am twenty years old

Ему - him
Ей - her
Нам - us
Вам - you
Им - them

The things above are personal pronouns all in Dative case. Keep in mind that some cases share the same forms. You can usually tell the case by looking at the rest of the sentence. 

So what I have highlighted in yellow are personal pronouns. In russian personal pronouns change for case. You can find a full list of all the personal pronouns in their different cases here: http://masterrussian.com/aa110100a.shtml (scroll down to see the list)

на - on

(на can mean on or at)

на работе - at work other на places or the kitchen the stadium etc.

На столе - on the table 

на метро - on the train (metro) 

в - in

в парке - in the park

ехать в магазин - go to the store *when using в with motion remember в+accusaive case

с,со - with

So this definitley means with just remember с+instrumental case. It is also used with motion sometimes, but you'll know because it uses accusative case.

без - without.

So this definitely means without just remember без+genative this can also be used when telling time.

В коробке - in the box
С другом - with friend
Со мной - with me
Без шума - without noise
i really need some exemples to know their exact meaning could anyone help ???

Lastly, I find that the meanings you have here all seem correct. The only time things get confusing are in spcial special cases when prepositions from one cased are used in another for a special purpose. My only advice is to practice and befor you know it, you'll recognize them. 

P.S. If you ever want to practice definitely message me. Perhaps you and I can figure out Russian grammar together