anny.liu
I had thought writing was easy before I actually wrote the first one on Italki I had have the notion that writing was easy before I actually started writing (Can I use "began to write. Which sound natural") the first one on Italki. In my mind, it is easy to describe things, but when I write it, it takes a while for me to find the proper words and there are many points to be easily mistaken. Thanks for the teachers on Italki that have corrected my compositions. I benefit from the corrections and really appreciate it.

I had thought writing was easy before I actually wrote the first one f6r the first time on Italki

I had have have had the notion that writing was easy before I actually started writing (Can I use "began to write. Which sound natural" <em>[both are fine]</em>) the first one entry on Italki. In my mind, it is easy to describe things, but when I write it, it takes a while for me to find the proper words and there are many points to be easily mistaken.

Thanks for the teachers on Italki that have corrected my compositions. I benefit from the corrections and really appreciate it.