Monica
Find Beauty Around Us Do you agree that there isn't beauty in places that we are familiar with? In general, people don't think the environment in which they live is beautiful, nor do they cherish the friends around them. As a result, people have a strong desire to travel to other places, which are also ordinary for those who are familiar with, hoping to discover beauty and relax themselves. Moreover, people always envy others-other people seem to live such a happy life. In fact, however, others may also envy your life. As far as I am concerned, it is not that there isn't beauty in places that we are familiar with, but a lack of ability to discover the beauty around us.

Find Beauty Around Us

Do you agree that there isn't we don't see [1] beauty in places that we are familiar with? In general, people don't think the environment in which they live is beautiful, nor do they cherish the friends around them. As a result, people have a strong desire to travel to other places, which are also ordinary for those who are familiar with them, hoping to discover beauty and relax themselves. Moreover, people always envy others--[2]other people seem to live such a happy life. In fact, however, [3] others may also envy your life. As far as I am concerned, it is not that there isn't beauty in places that we are familiar with, but a lack of ability to discover the beauty around us.

----

[1] The grammar of your original sentence was correct.  However, I have suggested a change which better conveys your meaning.

[2] Because your English is so good, I will introduce an "em dash" which normally looks like this: —.  However, because this can't be typed easily, it is often replaced by two hyphens: --.  It is important to use two hyphens here, because a single hyphen carries a different meaning.

[3] Here, 'in fact' and 'however' both mean the same thing, so you need only one phrase.

----

This is a very well-written composition.  Well done.

Also, I agree with you. I once adopted the habit of carrying a camera with me, to force me to notice the beauty in my own surroundings.