Kevin Guzman
studing hard! (if you look in my writing mistakes, please help me to correct my mistakes) thanks Well i want practice my english so i going to start to write, its so hard to me have time to practice my english when i have my evaluation week at college, this thursday i will do my firts math II test, so i was study hard for my test i hope to do well but when i see my test sometime i put little nervous and i start to forget all i was studying. i will try that not happens.

studying hard! (if you look at my writing mistakes, please help me to correct my mistakes) thanks

Well I want practice my english so I am going to start to write. It's so very hard to for me to have time to practice my English when I have my evaluation week at college, this Thursday I will do my first Math II test, so I was (have been) studying hard for my test. I hope to do well but when I see my test sometimes I put become a little nervous and I start to forget all I was studying (everything that I studied). I will try to make sure that it does not happens.