tomasz0612
Biases about Africa Since our childhood in Europe we have a false image of the black continent, as it is colloquially called. The only popular connotations with Africa are poverty, illiteracy, total chaos, terrorist attacks and contagious diseases. Thus it is often seen as a place for an exile or just a hell on earth. Such a misleading image rises many exaggerated views, which are quite unfair for people living there. Although many African countries are not so fully developed contrary to Europe, citizens of the black continent do not ride camels and gather themselves in big tribes on savanna. Within last century we can observe a considerable improvement in terms of living standards and economical stability, but there are still many aspects, which have to be upgraded or fixed. Many African countries are regarded as a future superpower due to their natural resources and cheap labor force. They just only need a genuine strategy and a lot of relentless perseverance to strive for their goals and future.