Carlos Suárez
A Crazy Football Game Last night Real Madrid and Basilea played a very strange football game.For a start both sides had a lot of chances to score which is not very common at this level.It seemed as if there were no defenders on the pitch.In the end Real Madrid won 5-1 because of the higher quality of their players.Despite the win Real Madrid fans are not very happy with their squad due to the bad performances they have made so far in the Spanish League.Having spent so much money in new players they expect a lot from Real Madrid.

A Crazy Football Game

Last night Real Madrid and Basilea played a very strange game of football. For a start, both sides had a lot of chances to score which is not very common at this level. It seemed as if nobody played defense on the pitch. In the end, Real Madrid won 5-1 because of the higher quality of their players. Despite the win, Real Madrid fans are not very happy with their squad due to the bad performances they have made so far in the Spanish League. Having spent so much money on new players, they expect more from Real Madrid.

Carlos, good writing!

I am not familiar with soccer, so I am not sure about my corrections. For example, I almost changed "pitch" to "field" which is the word I would have used.

Some notes: Always type a space or two after a period. When a sentence starts with a phrase, such as: "For a start", In the end", "Despite the win" etc. you must type a comma.