Trang
:( Your behavior can help someone....>> On this morning , on the way I went to work, I saw a woman was lying on the road, the motorbike spilled on her, and it was raining. Many trucks, containers were running on the high way, it make the dirty water splashed on her, she couldn't stand up and say anything. I and three men helped her stand up and realize she were injured. All of us drove motorbike alone, so we couldn't let her sit on motorbike if no one hold her, we call many taxi were running on that way, but no one stopped, and we keep called others car, still no one stopped. Finally, I stayed there to look the motorbikes, the others let her on their motorbike and went to hospital, although it was heavy raining and strong winds I was disappointed, I don't understand why many people could run away without give helping
1

:( Your good deed can actually help someone....>>

On This morning , on my way I went to work, I saw a woman was lying on the road. the motorbike spilled on her, She had fallen off her motorbike, and it was raining. Many trucks and vans were driving on the highway, splashing her with dirty water as they went past. splashed on her, She couldn't even stand up or call out say anything. I, with three other men, helped her stand up. and We realised she was injured. Each of us had our own motorbike alone, so we couldn't let her sit on her motorbike if no one without someone holding her. We tried to flag down one of the many taxis that were passing on that way, but none of them one stopped, so we tried flagging down a regular driver keep called others car. Still, no-one stopped. In the end, I stayed there to mind the motorbikes, while the others sat her on one of their motorbikes and took her to hospital. Although it was raining heavily with strong winds
I was still disappointed in people's behaviour. I don't understand why so many people could go past without giving a helping hand.

I'm sorry to hear that happened. :(

Writing-wise, make sure your sentences are clear. You often used a comma instead of a full stop, and that is actually a serious writing error.

Hate is not good word. Maybe we don't care about human.
Thank you, They don't think one day they can on case like woman
Nice work you did Thank you very much for helping her That's kind of you Today, people hate each other They don't care about others