김지영
uncomfortable day. today today is my first day. i wnat to improve my English skill. also, want to talk with someone. sometime i feel depress. i cant tell my feeling to anyone. though i describe my mind, nobody can undersrand me. Today im looking for a job. its been for a long time. yes, im a quite picky person. there's many condition for me. fist, it should be located in near my house. at least 40minits by public transportation.(usually pretty nice work, located in Gang-nam. it takes about over 1hour. but it is highly crowed, so it will take more time) second, the salary should be over 30milions Korean won/per year.(=about USD 3millions). third is flexable working hour(becaouse 9am to 6pm is very rush houre. when i go to the office or go to lunch... go home... overwhelming people are everywhere. pussing body, humid air in subway, wet body, smell.noisy, hurry, rush.etc..) if i go to my office by 9:30am, i can avoid everyproblems which i menton above.( and i could take some breath haha) fourth, finishing the work on time. i don't want to work after quitting time. it imfluence next working. why almost Korean manager or owner want employees to work for day and night ? its not efficient way. please hire new staff. human being needs time to refresh body and recharging energe. if i find this perfect jop, i go there righ away. ! truly, this condition is not over. it's really, really, reallistic conditon. honestly, its at least living condition so sad....
Wellcome!

uncomfortable day. today

today is my first day.
i want to improve my English skill.
also, I want to talk with someone.
sometime i feel depressed. i can't explain my feelings to anyone. though i describe my mind When I try to explain myself, nobody can undersrand me.
Today im looking for a job. its been I have for a long time.
yes, im a quite picky person. there's many condition for me It must satisfy many conditions.

First, it should be located in near my house - at least 40 minutes by public transportation.(usually pretty nice work, located in Gang-nam. it takes about over 1hour. but it is highly crowded, so it will take more time)

second, the salary should be over 30 milions Korean won per year.(=about 30,000 USD).

third is flexable working hour(becaouse 9am to 6pm is very rush hour. When i go to the office, or go to lunch, or go home, overwhelming people are everywhere - pushing everybody, humid air in the subway, wet bodies, the smell, the noise, the hurrying and rushing, etc.

If i get to my office by 9:30am, i can avoid all the problems mentioned above.( and i could take some breath haha)

fourth, finishing the work on time.
i don't want to work after quitting time. it imfluence next working It's bad for the next workday. why do almost all Korean managers or owners want employees to work for day and night ? its not efficient way. please hire new staff. humans being needs time to refresh the body and recharge energe.

if i find this perfect job, I'll take it right away! 

truly, this condition has not been met. it's really, really, realistic conditon. honestly, its at least a living condition.
so sad....