Tatiana
The Moscow Brewery This image reminds me about the IELTS listening part where you should quickly understand the process and write the missed words. Oh, I did that so many times! Lucky me, this time it was an excursion to the brewery. Firstly, we were picked up near a metro station. It took about 20 minutes to drive to a plant. After a registration we were given a guide who told us everything about the brewery, showed almost all plant workshops, a laboratory and bottling lines. Then we were invited to taste beer. Everything was organized well. I'm always curious to learn how things work, so I felt like I was in the right place. Moreover, when we visited Ireland we thought to have a tour to the Guiness brewery, but we didn't have enough time. The most important moment of this story that the excursion was free. :) So if you are visiting Moscow and you'd like to taste local beer, you are always invited to visit the Moscow brewery. :)
1

The Moscow Brewery

This image reminds me about the IELTS listening part where you should quickly understand the process and write the missing words. Oh, I did that so many times!

Luckily me, this time it was an excursion to the brewery. Firstly, we were picked up near a metro station. It took about 20 minutes to drive to a the plant. After a registration we were given a guide who told us everything about the brewery, showed almost all plant workshops, a laboratory and bottling lines. Then we were invited to taste beer.

Everything was well organized well. I'm always curious to learn how things work, so I felt like I was in the right place. Moreover, when we visited Ireland we thought to about having a tour to the Guiness brewery, but we didn't have enough time.

The most important moment thing of this story is that the excursion was free. :) So if you are visiting Moscow and you'd like to taste local beer, you are always invited to visit the Moscow brewery. :)

It took about 20 minutes to drive to the plant:

In this case you have to use "the" instead of "a", this is because you went to a specific place whis was the plant of the Moscow Brewery, "a" is used in general, for example you can say: "It took about 20 minutes to drive to a plant", but in this case you are not talking about the Moscow Brewery plant, but you're referring to some plant of some Brewery (of many possible Brewerys).

Thanks a lot for sharing this story!  :)