Shabnam
IELTS TASK 2: (30). Women should be allowed to join the army Question: Some people think women should be allowed to join the army, the navy and the air force just like men. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Answer: The equality between women’s and men’s rights is becoming more accepted by people. It is acknowledged in most developed countries that women can be responsible for different job situations in societies. One of the arguments is about the right for women to join the army, the navy or the air force. I do agree with that point of view strongly and I believe that there has to be freedom for women to choose what they are interested in. These days, it is generally recognized that women’s rights have to be the same as of that of men. There is no difference between the two genders in performance and talking decisions has to be without limitations. Women have proven that they could perform jobs which in the past people had believed that those jobs are suitable for men. However, some people argue that women are not enough strong to join the army and military services or the navy while they are demanding jobs requiring to be strong and powerful in body, but it is not realistic as well as fair to judge women by being weak in bodies and then set some rules for limiting them from opportunities. To be fair, women have to have right to defend their countries and so they have to be judged base on their capacities and abilities not on the gender. All in all, it is women’s right to can decide for themselves and do their interests. Gender difference and limitations for women in doing jobs and taking responsibilities should be removed. About joining the jobs such as the army or the navy, there should be freedom for women in choosing them.
1

IELTS TASK 2: (30). Women should be allowed to join the army

Question:

Some people think women should be allowed to join the army, the navy and the air force just like men.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Answer:

The equality between women’s and men’s rights is becoming more accepted by people. It is acknowledged in most developed countries that women can be responsible for the same (1) job situations as men. One of the arguments is about the right of women to join the army, the navy or the air force. I do agree with that point of view strongly and I believe that there has to be freedom for women to choose what they are interested in.

These days, it is generally recognized that women’s rights have to be the same as of that of men. There is no difference between the two genders in performance and [talking decisions has to be without limitations] (2). Women have proven that they could perform jobs which in the past people assumed were only suitable for men.

However, some people argue that women are not strong enough to join the army and military services or the navy because they are physically demanding jobs requiring recruits (3) to be strong and powerful in body. But it is not realistic or fair to judge women only for being weak in body and then making rules limiting their opportunities. To be fair, women have to have the right to defend their country and so they need to be judged based on their capacities and abilities, not on their gender.

All in all, it is women’s right to can decide for themselves and pursue their interests. Gender difference and limitations for women in doing jobs and taking responsibilities (4) should be removed from job requirements. Regarding jobs such as the army or the navy, there should be freedom for women to choose.

(1) I am kind of guessing this is closer to what you meant to say.

(2) I couldn;t quite understand the bracketed part, sorry.

(3) You need a noun here. 'Soldiers' or 'people' would have worked as well.

(4) It is understood from the previous sentence that you are talking about women.