Enric Gres
Is English a sick? That's my questión, because 3 years ago I've been thinking in English all the time. I started to study English at school when I was a child of the age 12 until I was 18. After that, I did not follow practicing it because at university it was not a subject. As a result, my English level was really bad, and I only could write few words, read a bit, but I did not be able to comunicate with anybody. Three years ago, I did a English course and I met a lot of people there. One of them told me about the Vaughan system, and its method to learn English, who was more and more practice and less academic. The most important thing in this system is hear, listen and talk and they have a TV channel and Radio channel to learn. I saw this method and I fell in love quickly and since that moment I practice my English every day, at least twenty minutes a day. I love English. Enric
1

Is English a sickness?

That's my questión, because for 3 years ago I've been thinking in English all the time.

I started to study English at school when I was a child of from the age of 12 until I was 18. After that, I did not follow practicing it because at university it was not a subject.

As a result, my English level was really bad, and I only could write a few words, read a bit, but I did not be able to comunicate with anybody.

Three years ago, I did a English course and I met a lot of people there. One of them told me about the Vaughan system, and its method to learn English, who which was more and more practice and less academic. The most important thing in this system is to hear, listen and talk and they have a TV channel and Radio channel to learn from.

I saw this method and I fell in love quickly and since that moment I practice my English every day, at least twenty minutes a day.

I love English.
Enric